“Delicious vegan food”

Price range: US$2 - US$12
Description: Raw-vegan bistro
Description: Raw-vegan bistro
Reviewed May 9, 2018

I had my first lunch at this raw-vegan restaurant. I took the daily menu + desert: everything was really tasty and nicely served (I even left with a to-go amaranth pudding). The place was cosy, nicely decorated, and situated in a very central location. Recommended for raw/vegan eaters or for those in search of a healthy/light food option.

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

The place is easy to find and very pleasent both to eyes and taste buds :)
We went with the daily menu and were pleasently surprised about how well everything was put together - from sups, main course to desserts. Their mint lemonade is a must try!
The service is super nice and well prepared, they have menus in english and also the staff offers explanations in English if needed :)

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Extremelly well prepared staff, very proffesional. The food is tasty and the athmosphere is nice. Every day there is hot lunch dish.

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

We've found this restaurant by Trip and we've been satisfied of it: dishes are really good and exquisite. The only defect is they are slowly to cook, so you have to wait for enough time. But it worths to eat there.

Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

First off, I’m very glad there’s finally a veggie/vegan restaurant in Sibiu. That alone is a big kudos. Food was decent, but nothing to write home about (I had the cream soup and a rice dish). The presentation/look of the food was beautiful and creative, but when it comes to substance over form... well... the meals both lacked a certain balanced feel (to both my tongue and stomach). There weren’t ANY options with adequate protein balance (something with beans, lentils or soya). Ok, they sprinkled on 5 pumpkin seeds on my soup, and the salads have some tid bits of seeds, but it feels like a symbolic gesture and not really adequate if you’re trying to have a healthy and balanced meal. Texture was also... meh... as the Spanish say “más o menos.” I’ve eaten at many veggie restaurants all over Europe and the US and in many cities in Romania, and the others just managed to nail the right carb/fat/protein/taste/texture balance much better. After both a soup and a rice main, I still left feeling unsatiated (not so much in calories, but in balance of calories). I’m willing to give them another try, and I think there’s a lot of potential here, and the place is definitely cute (but also over-priced for what they offer...but as the only veggie place that I could find on google maps as of right now, you might have no other option if you’re looking to eat veggie food that’s more than just greasy fries at the local fast foods... meaning food that isn’t fried or drowning in grease).