All reviews camara boierului english bar the executive lounge romanian restaurant great spa astra museum spa area excellent hotel very nice experience breakfast buffet is quiet area comfortable rooms city centre business trip rooms are big nice view old town
Reviewed March 9, 2018

Overall rating 0. I've stayed recently in the Sibiu hotel for a business trip. In short:
Staff is disrespectful towards female guests, the female employee in English bar is smoking behind the counter in the English bar, they dont know what 'vegetarians' are. Although I explained several times that I dont eat meat and fish when I ordered a salad, the salad I got had meat and fish all over it. When I pointed that out, I was asked to remove the fish & meat myself from the salad.
Room itself was beautiful but no soap, shower gel, shampoo in the bathroom, no milk on the coffee tray.
Unacceptable.

Room tip: rude staff, disrespectful towards female guests
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Julia B
ADRIAN O, Front Office Manager at Hilton Sibiu, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2018

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time and review us. It is very important for us every and each of our Guests experiences in order to improve the level of service and comfort for our Guest.We apologize we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is uncharacteristic of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience.Rest assured that serious measures will be taken in order to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will give us the chance to Make It Right.

Warm Regards

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

We eat lunch at Camara Boierului and it was a poor experience. I received an instant soup instead of the chiken soup I ordered, they didn’t have beans ( but this dish appears twice in the menu) and I didn’t received any explanation for this. It was cold inside, all the warm air was in the hallway, but the door was shut.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
ADRIAN O, Front Office Manager at Hilton Sibiu, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2018

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time in reviewing us. It is very important for us every and each of our Guests experiences. I am very sorry to see that this time we failed in delivering the excellent experience that we are used to deliver to all our Guests. Our Executive Team is informed and appropiate measures will be taken in order for all the bad experiences to be avoided. We hope you will give us the chance to Make It Right.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

I just got home from a business trip and we stayed at this hotel. I can’t say much about the prices, as the company I work for paid for everythig, but my impression was a good one, all in all.
It’s a very elegant hotel, the rooms are big enough and pretty cozy.
The staff was very polite and nice to us (we didn’t know we had to check out before 10 AM and we only left our room at 12 and there no problem).
They have a rustic restaurant located in some sort of interior garden and the food was actually good. The breakfast had all the right kind of food, as well.
I really don’t have anything negative to say about Hilton Sibiu, so if you want a good accomodation in this city, this might just be choice for you!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
ADRIAN O, Front Office Manager at Hilton Sibiu, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to write this excellent detailed feedback. It is a pleasure to see that the whole Hotel , especially the rooms, the staff , the breakfast and our restaurant was highly appreciated. Once again thank you and we hope you will come again and visit us soon.

Reviewed February 6, 2018

We got a upgrade and the suite was amazingly big. We had a very good breakfast, selection was very good. The only thing that wasn't that great where the bartenders at the bar, they took about 20 min to serve a drink and they where quite rude. I can't remember the names it was two girls the night of the 26th of December, but when I asked them for the beers on tap, she asked me if I could read. Later I asked for one of them and she told me she was out....

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank melimayes
ADRIAN O, Front Office Manager at Hilton Sibiu, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time and writing this review. It is only through guest such as yourself that we are able to mantain and improve the service that we deliver to all our guests. It is nice to see that the complimentary upgrade was highly appreciated and that the Breakfast was also highly appreciated. Thank you for letting us know about the bar incident also as we are continuously working in delivering the best to all our Guest. Rest assured that on your next visit with us you will have the perfect stay as expected and deserved.
Once again thank you for letting us know about your experience and whenever you have the chance to visit us again it will be our pleasure to accommodate you.

Best Regards,

Reviewed February 5, 2018

Hilton Hotel, nice breakfast, close to Dumbrava forest and Zoo, nice pool and spa, 5 min drive from Sibiu (the same Christmas market as always), traditional restaurant at the back of the hotel - Camara Boierului, average food..

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you in taking time a review us. It is a pleasure as always to see that the Hotel, especially the breakfast and the location was highly appreciated as always. It will be a pleasure to have you as our Guests in the near future.

Best Regards,