All reviews old town underground parking nice hotel reception staff single room modern design mini bar piata mare central location floor elevator city romania gym underpass toaster jazzy
Reviewed February 28, 2012

A good business hotel close to the old city. Free WLAN and good food. Stayed there for a congress. There was a huge problem with the room teperatures. 30°C in a room is shure too hot. I am sure they are going ot fix this soon. Just make sure ;-)
There rest was very much OK as a business hotel.

Room Tip: make sure the aircon is working. The aircon stops working when the windows are open.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank fly_rainman
RamadaSibiu, Manager at Ramada Sibiu, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments posted on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at Ramada Sibiu Hotel.
We look forward to be at your service in the future.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

I stayed at this hotel 2 nights and I felt very well.The hotel is located in downtown Sibiu,near to the many historical monuments.I had a smoking room where ventilation has done its job,Breakfast is very varied, not missing anything from the menu.The hotel has indoor parking or outside(with payment), but very well may park on the street safely.There is free wi-fi internet in the hotel, which goes very well.
Room is spacious with flat TV, large bathroom,ensure slippers,bathrobe, etc.
I was very pleased with the hotel and I recommend.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank chelie_d
RamadaSibiu, Manager at Ramada Sibiu, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2012

Dear Guest,

We are delighted that we have left such a good impression with you. Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor readers.
I look forward to welcoming you again in our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

The stay was a very pleasant experience. Almost anything it's OK. The hotel is very modern. The rooms are very confortable, on a big surface. The personal is friendly and polite. I usully stay in this hotel each time I visit Sibiu. There is only a thing that it's not in order. You can not use the sauna with your sweet heart ( only if you are gay),becouse the saunas are separated by gender. So, I forgot the sauna for ever.

Room Tip: Allways ask for a top level room. You will enjoy a beautiful panorama of this wanderful city.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank nicholasEE
RamadaSibiu, Manager at Ramada Sibiu, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2012

We look forward to be at your service in the future.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

The hotel is at a very high standard, i am glad that there are in Romania hotels and services like this. The breakfast and the brunch served on 01.01 were delicious
Little problems with the elevator but nobody is perfect
Congratulation!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ParisTLV
Reviewed November 30, 2011

It was my second stay in this hotel because I liked very much. This time I ttended a conference in Sibiu and the hotel was very convenient located, gave me the opportunity to be close to the "Lucian Blaga" University in Sibiu, but also close to historical places, feel the beating heart of the old city, to walk on main streets with lots of little restaurants, souvenir shops and many attractions for tourists!
The hotel has a modern architecture, large spaces with different utilities, with chic bars and breakfast rooms, restaurant and conference rooms.
I enjoied the large and comfortable room, with special amenities in room and bathroom, very clean and well secured against noise.
I really liked hairdressing, located on the ground floor with an incredibly good price!
Breakfast was very diversified: cereals, milk, tea, pastries and cakes, compotes, fruit, snacks and hot omplete or meat.
In conclusion, my stay for 3 nights at the Ramada was royal, I felt great!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Lucica_11
RamadaSibiu, Manager at Ramada Sibiu, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with Ramada Sibiu. We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your delightful experience during your stay with us. It is truly rewarding when we receive feedback of such a positive nature.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and please feel free to contact us whenever you plan on returning to Sibiu. We look forward to welcoming you again in our hotel!