All reviews quiet street small hotel cozy floor city breakfast
Reviewed November 3, 2018

We had a very nice stay at this boutique hotel which is more like a bed and breakfast on American standards. There are roughly 5 rooms with a common eating space where you have breakfast and can socialize. I stayed in one of the single rooms. It felt modern and clean. The only odd parts that I noticed was in the shower, mine (1st floor) had light water pressure in the a.m. when others were showering and there is no shower curtain. The shower is in an open bathroom. I thought I was doing something wrong at first but enjoyed the space once I got used to it.

Food was great and always plenty. Breakfast didn't start until 8:30 so be prepared if you are a morning riser.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my son and my dad for a short visit to Brasov. The hotel is beautiful, the scenery around it is stunning and the hosts so warm and welcoming.

The rooms were very clean, cosy, the decor was really tasteful and modern. The breakfast spread was delicious and plentiful.

Perfect location for Brasov’s city centre and all the main attractions.

We loved it and are very happy to recommend it wholeheartedly. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Stayed with my family in July for 3 nights and it was a great stay. The hotel is very cozy and homey. Very close to the center of Brasov and a walking distance from a pine forest. Would definitely stay there for our next visit... Highly recommend.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Everything you need for a family vacation is exist in this place.
The crew fulfil our wishes and more.
The location is great, breakfast was rich and the clean level is high
Sure we will choose The Pines on our next visit..

Reviewed July 25, 2018

It was an absolute pleasure to visit this location. Starting with all the travel arrangements ( thank you, Tina, for making this such an enjoyable experience, very professional and friendly ) and continuing with the stay. Great staff, fabulous location ( the pines make you think you are in Rome or Florence ; indeed no grocery store around ; 10 mins to downtown, downhill, 30 mins or Uber on return ). Nice design, big rooms ( we had one of the apartments for a family of 5 and it was a very comfortable stay ), wonderful breakfast. In fact, being so small ( 5 rooms or so ) and all details being carefully studied, it really fits the "boutique" concept. In my humble opinion, they've done great ! Congratulations ! I'll try to be your guest each time I stay in Brasov.

Date of stay: July 2018