All reviews the main square black church mexican food no lift perfect location old town charming hotel restaurant downstairs wooden beams your luggage town square flights of stairs historic building single room piata sfatului the ground floor junior suite
Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

I am satisfied. Very good hotel.
A place for lovers.
Don't go there with children.
We'll be back one day.
Breakfast hall is very cozy.
I would recommend the double deluxe room.
Brashov is a lovely town.
You have to spend at least three days to discover his charme.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed October 28, 2018

Really lovely hotel. We had the room right at the top of the building, 4 flights of stairs but this should not put you off as the stairs were easy to climb and the views were terrific.
Hotel was beautifully furnished and hotel staff really pleasant with good English.
Will definitely stay here again as want to discover Brasov and on this trip this was just an overnight stop

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 20, 2018

We had a hard time deciding whether to stay in the city or on the outskirts. We decided to take a chance and chose to stay at the Bella Muzica Hotel . It was a great decision! Bella Muzica is right on the square in Brasov and within walking distance of most everything you would want to see. It is charming and we so enjoyed out time there. We were so tired when we arrived and decided to have dinner in their restaurant downstairs. That was also a great decision. The food was delicious. The mood was so restful but also romantic. I cannot describe how wonderful this meal was---try it! The only disadvantage that we could see is that there is no elevator. So you must walk up or down the stairs to get anywhere. That was ok with us because we were thrilled with where we ended up. Our room was in the front of the hotel on the second floor---looking out on the square. We chose the more expensive room as it was still very reasonable and the photos looked enticing. We were so glad we did. Lastly--the breakfast was delicious and held in another charming area of the hotel. We loved everything about this hotel and would recommend it to everyone who can manage the stairs. Enjoy!

Room Tip: Ask for the room on the second floor that looks out over the square!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

The Bella Muzica restaurant in an atmospheric cellar below the main part of the building. The brick and wood construction gives the room a warm feeling, although it is a bit dark.

The menu is Romanian/German like so many restaurants in Braşov. Over the past several days we have had many Romanian meals. All were edible but not all were good with the main problem being that the food is well over salted and under favoured.

Bela Muzica is different. The food is perfectly seasoned and tasty. The restaurant even has olive for the salad. My only warning is that portion size is healthy. I had a pork knuckle that was enormous.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Although in a marvelous location right next to Brasov's historic town sqare, this hotel was not a favorite of mine. Rooms were tight, privacy limited(ground floor hotel room next to apartment building with no privacy fence), and little bed covering (I got cold during the night and had difficulty sleeping - I showered twice to warm up). I was happy to get up to finally start the day. Unfortunately, my nose was stuffed up and it appears I now have a cold. Frustrating.

The breakfast was fine.