“Dog Friendly”
Review of Cafeteca

Cafeteca
Ranked #5 of 23 Coffee & Tea in Brasov
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great place for a coffee break after walking with your dog. Especially rainy days.
Love the music and caffe Latte.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great place, very cheap and the food is so good.
The coffee is the best in Romania.
The place is very beautiful

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As for me it is one of the best place in Brashov where you can find super tasty coffee. I would like to add that here is very cozy atmosphere for relaxing. Special place for special cup of coffee and for good mood!!!!!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were there for a relaxed business meeting, and I remember our client saying the espresso he had was excellent. My matcha latte was also incredibly good, I am sorry I don't remember what my colleague ordered, but I know she liked it :) Need to mention the free chargers! I didn't use them, but it is a big plus for the place. Can't wait to try more drinks, my colleagues said they also have many really good and interesting types of tea. Will go back the first chance I get!

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I`ve been recommended Cafeteca by someone who used to travel from Bucharest to Brasov every Saturday just to have his coffee as this place so I figured there must be something good about it :) We were lucky to find a table since we had no reservation and the coffee shop was quite full at around 1 PM but since we spent about 2 hours there, I realized that there were more available tables in the afternoon. I`m not really a coffee drinker so I ordered a Cafe Late with chocolate which was really good but there were a lot of options to choose from (even for kids).

Another thing that I found very handy and didn`t see in any other places (not even in Bucharest) is that they had a set of power banks (for both Samsung and Iphone) for customers to use. Since my phone was dead, I was very happy. To add to my review, the staff was very friendly and helpful and who knows, maybe I`ll make it my Saturday morning routine to drink my coffee at Cafeteca too :)