“Excellent food and value”
Review of Dei Frati

Dei Frati
Ranked #2 of 306 Restaurants in Brasov
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant has excellent food and value. The Italian food and wine was particularly good. It was very crowded so make advance reservations

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Thanks to my in-laws that been here last year;
While traveling in Brasov we had to check it too.
We came with 5 kids, 4 adults and my in-laws (11 persons in total).

I can highly recommend the place, each and every dish was tasty ;
All the adults took “Stinco di Maiale al Forno con Patate al Forno” [pork shank in the oven with roasted patatoes]
It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G (picture attached)
The kids ordered pasta, Gnocchi and Petto di Pollo.
All plates ended sparkling clean as the kids licked everything.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Tucked in a small alley, delicious food, terrific service and great prices. The best food I have ever tasted, seen and heard of resides at this top notch restaurant.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place was just great. The pasta was fresh and authentic, the wine reasonably priced and the staff efficient. There is also a really nice casual atmosphere and trendy decor. We were lucky to get a seat!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve heard and read only good things about this place, so I’ve decided to tried. I went for lunch... After I was seated at a half of a table, also realised that I was beside the toilet entrance.. was only a half of wall separating the table from the toilet entrance. Still, wanted to give it a try. Ordered the wine, arrived, only to realise that was a totally different than what I’ve ordered. I’ve mentioned to the staff and the staff reacted as is doing me a major favour ..the fact that that will change the wine. At this point I’ve decided to leave. Major disappointment

3  Thank robertmY9151LC