“Excellent food and value”
Review of Dei Frati

Dei Frati
Ranked #2 of 325 Restaurants in Brasov
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has excellent food and value. The Italian food and wine was particularly good. It was very crowded so make advance reservations

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Thanks to my in-laws that been here last year;
While traveling in Brasov we had to check it too.
We came with 5 kids, 4 adults and my in-laws (11 persons in total).

I can highly recommend the place, each and every dish was tasty ;
All the adults took “Stinco di Maiale al Forno con Patate al Forno” [pork shank in the oven with roasted patatoes]
It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G (picture attached)
The kids ordered pasta, Gnocchi and Petto di Pollo.
All plates ended sparkling clean as the kids licked everything.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Tucked in a small alley, delicious food, terrific service and great prices. The best food I have ever tasted, seen and heard of resides at this top notch restaurant.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

This place was just great. The pasta was fresh and authentic, the wine reasonably priced and the staff efficient. There is also a really nice casual atmosphere and trendy decor. We were lucky to get a seat!

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

I’ve heard and read only good things about this place, so I’ve decided to tried. I went for lunch... After I was seated at a half of a table, also realised that I was beside the toilet entrance.. was only a half of wall separating the table from the toilet entrance. Still, wanted to give it a try. Ordered the wine, arrived, only to realise that was a totally different than what I’ve ordered. I’ve mentioned to the staff and the staff reacted as is doing me a major favour ..the fact that that will change the wine. At this point I’ve decided to leave. Major disappointment

4  Thank robertmY9151LC