See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Is just absolutley amazing. The view of the sea is just incredible. The restaurant himself is just truly incredible. the food is great and the stuff is very nice. I wanna congratulate the chief for the delicacy that were prepared for us and i wanna say that this place is the most beautiful hotel and restaurant i've ever seen. congratulations and good luck.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John R
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Absolutely wonderful. A very nice place where you can enjoy tranquility, comfort and especially the Black sea views. Rooms are very clean and bright. The staff is very nice and very pleasant restaurant. I will definitely return soon with my family.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Rooms are nicely furnished so the morning when you wake up the first thing you see is the sea and sunsets. An unforgettable view ... Very clean, every morning we found everything clean. I will definitely return here!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I don't know about the rooms, but I've been to the restaurant a couple of times. I took mussels every time. First time they were good, second time they weren't so fresh or cleaned properly. Service is good, the view...well, it's by the sea, you pay for it as well. However Vila Reyna is not in a touristic area, it's in a district full of residents at the end of a bus line (102).

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The hotel has a very pleasant look and we chose to stay here as this is one of the few hotels with a pool in the area. The staff were very pleasant upon arrival and all seemed fine until we tried to use the pool and were told it can't be used after 12pm. After querying this and showing that it stated we could use the pool on the booking site and much deliberation with the manager it was decided we could use the pool. With no sunbeds at all by the pool we only went in once and didn't use it again. The room was clean but poorly maintained, during our two day stay the curtains fell down, the wifi didn't work, the holder for the shower head came out of the wall and when I sat in one of the armchairs the bottom fell through. On the surface this place looks good but it seems the owners focus entirely on the restaurant with the hotel side of things as an afterthought. The restaurant downstairs causes a lot of noise and we had very bad sleep for the nights we were there.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple