All reviewsprivate beachsea viewbeach cafegreat viewpleasant staymediterranean seaitalian restaurantnice locationspecial thankshouse keepingenjoyed my staymontazahegyptpalacealexcornichestuff
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Hotel has very good location and view, staff are helpful, rates is affordable, however hotel is very old without renovation, furniture is very old, room Desine was not good,
This is the only dissatisfaction point.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ahmed H
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Just spent one night at this hotel. The view is spectacular and breathtaking. You have the open sea on one side and the royal montazah palace on the other side. Staff are very friendly and helpful.
While the hotel is old, the rooms are kept well maintained in general, not bad for a Sheraton :)
Breakfast was ok, nothing fancy but functional. The lounge needs some upgrade. In general, an excellent experience and would recommend it for people who love to be by the sea.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank aamahana
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night in this hotel after our cruise on the Nike and Cairo. Unfortunately it was a very bad end of a nice holiday. Everything about this hotel os horrible, dirty and old. The booking was done by our Egyptian tour operator and the hotel photos on booking.com and the real situation in the hotel are completely different. The lobby has a very bad smell, suitcases were scattered all around. We were given a very old and dirty room and when we complainedx we were transferred to a suite that was bigger but equally dirty with stains in furniture. Breakfast was also very bad, the food was moist and of low quality. Although the dining room is non smoking, they kept the door open and people were smoking outside so we could feel the smell. We asked three times for coffee that never arrived so in the end we gave up. It was a very bad experience

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nikk0la
Islam M, Manager at Sheraton Montazah Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
I would like to express my sincere appreciation for choosing the Sheraton Montazah Hotel for your esteemed stay in Alexandria and also for having taken the time to share your very constructive feedback on trip advisor.

I am disappointed to learn that we could not live up to your expectations during your recent stay with us.

On the other hand, kindly note that every single comment noted has bee taken seriously into consideration, knowing that customer care is amongst our highest priorities and it is always gratifying to receive our valuable guests constructive feedback thus enabling us to improve our services. As for the hotel furniture being old, we are in contact with all stakeholders in order to start hotel renovation soon.

Once again thank you for your comments noted and for your understanding, we do hope to have an opportunity to welcoming you back in the near future.

Islam Mahrous
Hotel Manager

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

We family of four and baby of two years checked in on June 23 for two nights. I was impressed with the hospitality, they did served welcome drinks and checking procedure was smooth. Also they do provide complimentary water on daily basis and tea coffee packets without any additional charge. The location is good just accros the road is the beach,also they security guard who would assist you to cross the road to go to the beach. Food and drink prices are reasonable, although I found the breakfast was just average and can get crowded at times. This hotel I would recommend because of hospitality, they even provided us complimentary milk for baby unlike le meridien pyramids in giza where they charge you for everything.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2018

On the night of 4 May 2018, I was awaken from a sound sleep at 11:30PM and was asked how was I going to pay for the room. I was so mad that the rest of the evening sleep was poor. I complained to the manager the next morning during the check out. He agreed that the call was not justified especially since it had already been paid by those who booked the room. He promise he would get back to me by email but never did. Have you tried to register at complaint with SPG (Starwood Preferred Guest)? Forget it ... you can't.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Henry K
Islam M, Manager at Sheraton Montazah Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for your feedback and for taking the time to post your constructive comments noted.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any unintentional inconvenience that might have been encountered during your stay with us.

On the other hand, kindly note that I reviewed your comments regarding your recent stay and I do assure you that we do take all comments seriously and share them with our team so we may resolve any and all issues. In addition, if you don't mind, one of our management team will contact you directly by email for any further clarification, if there is any.

Once again "Thank You" for your time and for your understanding. Looking forward to welcoming you and your valuable comments always.

Islam Mahrous