See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is not for couples nor families, you can just go there if you are in a business trip or for only one night. There is only very poor breakfast and no launch or dinner. Staff are helpful and smiling. Beds were not clean and smelly. There was a group of guests together were very loud and noisy.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2017

It's a good for an overnight stay but you have to lower your expectation.

It's an average hotel with an average AC and a poor internet coverage.

But it's a clean place and they have a decent room service.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

I had to attend a wedding at alex and all i was searching for a place to stay over night at yet to be clean and cozy. I searched a lot and chose green plaza inn.
It was above my expectations; clean, friendly staff and new furniture. I would definetly recommend it for any one looking for aaffordable clean accomodation and doesnt mind having no view

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

Miss Mona's Is a waitress at the restaurant where I eat lunch on the daily basis, during my stay at the green Plaza Hotel. Mona, always went out of her way to provide a great service. I wish I could say the same for some of the man who waited on me during my stay at the hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our day last night special thank for the person who make the cake complement and the decoration was very amazing.the place was quite and clean the service was good and the breakfast was excellent and high quality

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple