All reviewskids cornerspa facilities arehigh speedswimming pool isborg el arabnice viewclean roomskrakenrelaxationalexjacuzzistuff
Reviewed July 25, 2018

Didn’t have any real issues staying here. The food was generally good at times a little so so. The only downside was the mattress on the bed, very very hard and the AC in the room was noisy. Staff were very friendly and helpful if anything was asked for or just in general. Wouldn’t complain staying there again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

If you order food from here you usually wait over an hour for it to arrive.
When it finally does it almost certainly wrong not cooked right
Whole resort is the back end of camels behinde.
I would rather kick myself in balls than come back here

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank dean j
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

I was not happy with my stay, the hotel is building a new extension and gave us 3 rooms next to the new building. Workers were drilling and hammering all day long and drove us crazy. Normally if they care about their reputation they should have locked this area and put us in different zone. Food was very good and tasty.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

I only stayed in this hotel for one night after departing a ship in Alexandria and was travelling home the following day , the front desk staff and restaurant/ bar staff were so friendly and helpful , the rooms were very clean and spacious and I was in room 104 which opened out to the poolside , my only problem was the smell of stale cigarette smoke in the room as I’m a non smoker. I’ll hopefully get another chance to stay here again in the future.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

I stay here quite often and the staff are very welcoming and always helpful. The food in the multiple restaurants is 5 star IMHO. They can also cater to big parties and events. They have a gym that has all you require to stay fit whilst in your stay here. There’s even a football field in case your group wants to play. I highly suggest you stay here!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business