“Real Mexican food”

Tejano's Mexican Grill
Ranked #13 of 1,281 Restaurants in Alexandria
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: At tejano's mexican grill we serve the authentic taste of tex-mex food always made with fresh ingredients. In our pleasant atmosphere you will eXperience the best of texas and mexico served on a plate.
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

With a real Mexican chef and owner
This restaurant had the privilege of serving real Mexican food experience.
We went for the classic nachos and tacos
The chicken main course are amazing too
Served with a delicious Mexican sauce and superb rice. The fajitas is really authentic. If you order Mojito to drink, then you'd have mastered your order.
Sadly we didn't have space for dessert.
The waiters are very friendly and familiar with the menu. The owners are a very nice couple. The ambiance is quiet and romantic. We went there the following weekend, we couldn't resist.

TejanosMexicanGrill, Guest Relations Manager at Tejano's Mexican Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Once again, thank you or the review, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back for another memorable experience.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We took 6 people to eat there. The waiters were attentive, the food was excellent and timely, and the atmosphere was both relaxing and authentic. Having been raised along the USA and Mexican border, I can say they have done a great job recreating the feel and food of that region. Outstanding!

2  Thank bkralphsmith

one of a kind Tex-Mex Cuisine . I am very thrilled to see how much your enjoyed your over all experience.
Once again, Gracias for the review! , and we are looking forward to welcoming you back for another memorable experience.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Best wings I have had in Egypt I could even say in my life. I have tried the burrito and it's amazing. The nachos are also amazing. The manager and staff are amazing they are extremely friendly and the place is very comfortable. My friends and I have been there at least once a week for the past month and the quality keeps on getting better. I would also like to point that the prices are decent, but compared to the quality and quantity of food it's amazing.

2  Thank Omar K

Dear Mr.Omar,

We are pleased that you enjoy our out-of-this-world wings!!; Our secret ingredient is one of it's kind :), Thank you for joining us, and for sharing the review of Tejano's .

Gracias!,

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Surprisingly GOOD and authentic lunch here today. I spent some time chatting with Nestor - the owner and manager - about his ingredients and his menu. It's a real "Tex Mex" place just like you'd find in Southern California (or many other places). I started with the tortilla soup, which was delicious! Nice balance of flavors, not too salty. Continued with a Monster Nacho plate. Huge and very tasty. I took the 1/2 that I couldn't finish home with me.

1  Thank Man-in-Moscow

Thank you for joining us, and for sharing the review of your last dinning experience in our one of a kind Tex-Mex Cuisine . I am very thrilled to see how much your enjoyed your meal, the service and the over all experience.

Once again, thank you for the review, and we look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable experience.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Best Mexican food in Alex...try anthing in the menu...every thing is delicious ...owners and crew are very friendly too

2  Thank Jasmine R

one of a kind Tex-Mex Cuisine .

We are looking forward to welcoming you back for another memorable experience.