“Very helpful staff,delightful rooms”

Park Lane Hotel Lahore
Ranked #4 of 53 Hotels in Lahore
Reviewed 18 April 2017

We arrived from the Hunza Valley. Guest relations took charge at our check in and we were shown to a delightful lounge on the second floor and to our room. It was very well appointed and most importantly cool.
From then on our stay was charming. Wifi worked very well and we felt cosseted and well looked after. A delightful young woman was loaned to accompany me on a silk buying expedition to Liberty Market and she was great company. Our flight out to Karachi was delayed until 5 pm and guest relation just allowed us to keep the room until we needed to leave. This hotel tries hard to please its guests, one small quibble, women are only allowed to swim between 2 and 4 pm, a real pity as the pool,on the 9th floor looked very clean and inviting. However,small potatoes as they say and yes we would recommend this hotel to all visitors for a very comfortable place to stay.

Room Tip: Try for the second floor
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Park Lane Hotel Lahore

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

The room was good but first the AC wasn't functioning. So my room got changed and that was fine. Post change the room assigned was just a normal suite. I liked the location where I was staying but had huge issues with the type of people coming in and out of the hotel rooms or lobby. Something was off about the type of people and my comfort level got low as a female and had a suitcase next to the door to protect myself.although no incident happened to lead me to that impulse but they as a hotel need to protect their image by ensuring the right type of people are allowed to enter. Not a place for families or single women

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Sara A
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed over night at park lane ... It was a nice experience ... But still it was not an impressive ... service was ok ... food was just ok ... they need some attention to pay over all... a wired smell was there ... carpets were in state ... they really need to do some thing about it... as I said earlier it's just an OK place ...

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

I m sheikh Talha and i m going landmark hotel lahore at 9th of january 2017 and leave hotel 10th morning best hotel of my life Landmark hotel lahore opposite firdous market i take room# 203 executive floor its perfect amazing staff amd service amd complimentrt food also perfect Masha Allah .u know i booked karachi PC hotel room also executive floor for my wedding at sept 2016 and come landmark hotel for business tour at january 2017 really amazing almost same like karachi PC hotel Masha Allah.staff and food Quality also perfect.Thanx Landmark hotel.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Nice and comfortable stay.. good and professional staff.. clean rooms.. great environment.. breakfast was good.. professional vallet staff.. good location.. no traffic sound.. good view.. enjoyed the stay..

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 January 2017

Overall, the rooms are very good and comfortable so as the bath room. I enjoy staying at Park Lane. The food is also very good especially, the breakfast lot of choice. The rooms have good view of the area and the service is also good.

Room Tip: I am not too sure, but since I have been staying at this Hotel never had a problem and usually the c...
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2017

Location - excellent
staff - very friendly
clean - nothing to complain
room size - bit disappointed
bed - very comfy
will i stay again - yes
I actually went back and stayed, the laundry service is quick and really good

Room Tip: The room on level 4 seem to be of good size
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Lahore hotels
5.5 km away
Pearl Continental Lahore
6.7 km away
Hospitality Inn
Hospitality Inn
#1 of 53 in Lahore
0.7 km away
The Nishat Hotel (Gulberg)
4.0 km away
0.0 km away
Quick Continental Hotel
Quick Continental Hotel
#15 of 53 in Lahore

Been to Park Lane Hotel Lahore? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Park Lane Hotel Lahore

Address: 107 B3 Gulberg III | M.M Alam Road, Lahore, Pakistan (Formerly Park Plaza Lahore)
Region: Pakistan > Punjab Province > Lahore
Bar / Lounge Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #4 of 53 Hotels in Lahore
Price Range: $216 - $326 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Park Lane Hotel Lahore 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Park Lane Hotel Lahore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Park Plaza Lahore Hotel Lahore