“Very enjoyable”

Delicatessen by Cosa Nostra
Ranked #39 of 393 Restaurants in Lahore
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed May 27, 2018

Great location, secure and very pleasant environment.The service and food was excellent very good price too. I would recommend either of the chocolate deserts they are fantastic. There is an upstairs area that we did not dine at.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed February 25, 2018

My friend and I often go here for pastries on Friday evenings, and my husband and I have gotten cakes from here for special occasions. Our favorite is the Salted Caramel cake. It's chocolate, and has lovely gooey filling between the layers.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Very good value for money and excellent quality. The ideal place to grab lunch or an evening meal. I often eat here with friends. Very clean and popular.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed September 30, 2017

Delicatessen salads are very good. very limited menu but very good. Seats are uncomfortable. Service is ok.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed September 14, 2017

Am I exaggerating with my title, may be a little bit. But Delicatessen has all the right ingredients to match upto its name. What makes the experience even more enjoyable is the street side seating. With other cafes and restaurants filling up the street, it gives a very nice and fresh vibe, not so common in Pakistan(Those are not your typical karhai or BBQ joints if you are thinking about them with roadside seating).

A must experience specially when Lahore have pleasant weather.

Date of visit: May 2017