“casual and light”

Delicatessen by Cosa Nostra
Ranked #39 of 375 Restaurants in Lahore
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Predictable food to eat there or take away. Excellent for lunch or quick bite anytime. The salads are particularly nice in the summer months and always fresh

Reviewed May 27, 2018

Great location, secure and very pleasant environment.The service and food was excellent very good price too. I would recommend either of the chocolate deserts they are fantastic. There is an upstairs area that we did not dine at.

Reviewed February 25, 2018

My friend and I often go here for pastries on Friday evenings, and my husband and I have gotten cakes from here for special occasions. Our favorite is the Salted Caramel cake. It's chocolate, and has lovely gooey filling between the layers.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Very good value for money and excellent quality. The ideal place to grab lunch or an evening meal. I often eat here with friends. Very clean and popular.

Reviewed September 30, 2017

Delicatessen salads are very good. very limited menu but very good. Seats are uncomfortable. Service is ok.