See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 12, 2017

Stayed 1 night on an official trip on 3rd Floor. Things that requires management attention are;
1. Uncomfortable pillows that made my night sleep worst;
2. Compressor of the air conditioning needs attention as after every 5 minutes, it is keep turning off despite of the fact that the temperature dial was set for 10 degrees;
3. Although the temperature of the water in shower was reasonably hot, the management still needs to improve the line pressure and temperature for extra hot shower lovers;
4. Rooms are not sound proof and I could hear building constructions noises in the room all day and night long.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

Visited several times this Sunfort Hotel. This is one of the Better hotels in Lahore. Room are very comfortable and hygienic. Meal are very good and the services slightly expensive. I would recommend others to try this once upon my advise.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Imran H
Reviewed April 7, 2017

Nice central hotel. Rooms are clean and reasonably priced. Free wifi with good speed. Breakfast Is included with good variety of food.Lots of places to eat and shop nearby within walking distance. Bathroom are clean any with plenty of hot water.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

Hi.
I am a businessman.every month i visit lahore for my business toure.my company recommend this hotel for my stay.but this is low class hotel.house keeping is dead slow.you ask again and again for room makeup but they still dead.
Receptionist is very uncivilized boy.
He insult yours guests.
My plane was 3 nights but i checkout this nonsense hotel.
Its very poor.rooms are heated. Ac is out of order. Staff is dead slow.
If anyone offers me free stay at sunfort hotel liberty market lahore my answer is No No No Never.
I want to stay at road side in my car but sunfort is very poor hotel.
Thanks

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed February 14, 2017

We stayed in this hotel. Lahore can get very hot early in the year. We were made to stay in a room which was directly under the generator. So it was EXTRA HOT and EXTRA NOISY. We didn't sleep well at all the whole night. Despite asking again and again why the AC was not working, nobody bothered explaining that the hotel had not even started air conditioning in the whole hotel (despite the temperature being around 35 C).
The lasagne we ordered was terrible and it was damn expensive and it was too little.
The hotel bill was ridiculously high. I wonder how do such hotels get to charge a high fee for rendering a pretty bad service. So saddening.

Room Tip: If you do have to stay, make sure your room isn't under a generator! Avoid there food at all costs. Probably avoid the hotel too.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family