See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights. Room was big and well serviced with air conditioning. Bathroom was OK: reasonably hot water for shower and provision of razor, toothbrush, etc.

TV was mainly local stations but it did have HBO.

Restaurant was quite good. Enough choices to choose from. The only missing piece was a nice coffee. Tried dinner. Happy with what I got.

Quite quiet. But morning prayer did wake me up.

They offered shoe shining service. I didn't ask for it but they cleaned my sneakers well.

The only error was airport pick up. Frankly, it was chaotic was I got out of the airport. Immigration took hours to go through. He missed me and I had to work out my way to get there. Where I reached the hotel, it was 1:00am. Some marks got deducted for this reason.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2018

This used to be one of the best in Lahore. They used to have the best buffet breakfast and their location is great aswell. We stayed here during my teens but i went there recently and it was a shame to see the broken sink, no heating available. The hotel is very tired and in dire need of a refurbishment. I wouldn't go back unless they improve.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2017

Stayed 1 night on an official trip on 3rd Floor. Things that requires management attention are;
1. Uncomfortable pillows that made my night sleep worst;
2. Compressor of the air conditioning needs attention as after every 5 minutes, it is keep turning off despite of the fact that the temperature dial was set for 10 degrees;
3. Although the temperature of the water in shower was reasonably hot, the management still needs to improve the line pressure and temperature for extra hot shower lovers;
4. Rooms are not sound proof and I could hear building constructions noises in the room all day and night long.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

Visited several times this Sunfort Hotel. This is one of the Better hotels in Lahore. Room are very comfortable and hygienic. Meal are very good and the services slightly expensive. I would recommend others to try this once upon my advise.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Imran H
Reviewed April 7, 2017

Nice central hotel. Rooms are clean and reasonably priced. Free wifi with good speed. Breakfast Is included with good variety of food.Lots of places to eat and shop nearby within walking distance. Bathroom are clean any with plenty of hot water.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends