“Taste and Texture”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Pakistani
Good for: Local cuisine
Neighbourhood: City Railway Colony
Reviewed November 8, 2017

The food at Usmania is always delicious in taste and texture. We enjoyed eating here and when we do not have time we ask for "Take-away". Its easy to reach and above all have ample parking space.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Their fried fish is wonderful. Usmania is one of the few restaurants in town who actually serve Beckti. The platter is delicious and if you conclude it with their signature tutti fruiti icecream, it'll be a memorable experience. The restaurant offers a variety of cusisines but the two that i recommended tend to be the best.

Must try !

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

I was invited there by someone for a family dinner, it was insisted by many of us to order mutton haandi along with other dishes and the choice made our day. Its one of the delicious mutton haandi I have tasted. Overall experience was good also, ambient is clean and suitable for family gatherings. Service was good also and upto mark. It was a great Visit and we enjoyed alot with delicious food.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

It use to be only fine dinning Restaurant in the vicinity but now people have several other choices. They serve traditional good quality food with good quantity service is average overall not a bad choice

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed August 21, 2016

When I was a kid I visited Usmania a lot with my parents. In teenage I also went there with friends. But then the trend changed and Usmania was no more the most desired option for us. Recently I got the chance to visit the restaurant and I was greatly upset by the taste, environment and services. They still have the furniture of 20 years old fashioned. It's not that they want to create an artistic look. It's their negligence for updating themselves. Some items in the menu were not bad, but overall, they lacked the taste that should be kept for someone with so much experience into this business. Won't recommend to anyone.

Date of visit: May 2016