“Something beyond excellent”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed December 17, 2015 via mobile

I think my title is enough..no need to explain more. But i have to. Cuz they deserve that. I mean i visited lal qila with my mother,,first the waiter serve us with a delicious chicken corn soup n lemon pepper soup, really the soup was so yummy,,the waiter was so co-operative.then there was a boofet system,, there were countless number of dishes..i got confuse where to start. All dishes were soooo yummy. Specially the BBQ items were so delicious n were well cooked..chinese rice were also very good. The butter nan, salad, chicken handi, biryani all were soooo yummy. The one thing which i did not like is that there should be some more lighting..otherwise everything was so good. Service was great. I also loved the desserts. N rate is so reasonable. Just 1400 per head. I must recommmend it to everybody. Plz have atleast one visit there. U will not regret it for sure.

Date of visit: October 2015

Reviewed December 16, 2015

they have a outlet at karachi airport and i bought a couple of tins of korma,at inflated price,the food was so sour that couldnt be eaten so i got contacted the manager and complained and he politely said 'if you give me bar code from the tin i will give you another tin free of charge' i looked at the can only to find out that there were no bar code on those tins,I sent him the pictures of the tins without barcode,and told him exactly that,to my surprising he told me ' i cant help you in that case'.I said to him i will write a complain on google if you dont.
That was 5 months ago,so they deserve to have a bad review.
piece of advice, dont buy anything from there airport outlet unless you want to get ripped off.

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank alamUk
Reviewed December 13, 2015

Most famous restaurant in Karachi. Excellent place to go with couples, family, business, solo also have a superb environment, Mughal theme, Awesome stuff, mind-blowing chief.

I would like to prefer wanna visit Karachi, must visit LalQila

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed November 13, 2015

Lal Qila restaurant is amongst the most famous restaurants in Karachi. It is located closer & opposite to AWAMI MARKAZ and KARSAZ TURNING in Muhammad Ali Housing Society but on main Shahrah e Faisal. If you look its entry and high boundary walls it looks like a fort of Mughal era’s LalQila. It is very easily approachable and ideally located in the heart and peaceful main location of Karachi. We have visited this restaurant so many times with family and friends mostly on dinner buffet where dishes are more than 80-90 and particularly enjoyed Live BBQ. Once we also enjoyed its brunch and found excellent. Ambiance and service always found up to mark. You would hardly find space in this restaurant on weekends or on closed holidays due to heavy rush. We always visited this renowned restaurant due to its food quality & verity of dishes. I must say you visit once and you will start repeating your visits frequently. The only problem always faced by us and probably by maximum visitors is parking problem. Rest all marvelous.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed November 12, 2015 via mobile

This is no doubt best food of karachi. I loved the royal ambiance and food. Most special are the prawns and batair.

Date of visit: November 2015