All reviews mekong river great location night market mount phousi welcome drink rooms are small couple of nights tuk tuk stay there again pleasant stay per night double room main street stayed here for nights in town enjoyed our stay balcony
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

The room and en suite bathroom are clean, comfortable and homely. And the location is great. But nothing can beat the wonderfully hospitable lady who runs the show... she's so friendly and hospitable, greeting you with a fresh fruit juice each time you walk in. We arranged to visit kuang si waterfalls with the hotel and unfortunately our driver left us behind on the way back so we had to pay for another lift back because of it. We explained what had happened to the lady boss and she helped to find out the reason we got left behind and refunded us for the additional cost of the tuk tuk. We would definitely come back again!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jsercx
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Hotel Review by me @rizki.qq1210

I've stayed at The Lankham Riverside Hotel, Luang Prabang, Laos from 4 to 6 May 2018 (3D2N). Here is my honest review :

1. The room were comfortable, I got a room with windows facing the street so every morning I could open the windows.
2. AC worked well.
3. The big bathroom and the hot water worked well.
4. They've provided toiletries and towel.
5. I got free breakfast (Free to choose the meal and drink).
6. I got a welcome drink (watermelon juice) and the next day when I came back from the Kuang Si Fall, I got a free juice again (pineapple juice).
7. I got two free bottles of mineral water every day.
8. They also provided the airport transfer (USD 7/LAK 50.000 with car, USD 5/LAK 40.000 with tuktuk).
9. They provide free bikes (I did not use it cuz I preferred to walk to see the city).
10. The location is very nice.
11. If you still don't book the van to go to the Kuang Si Fall, they provide it and the cost is LAK 50.000.
12. The friendly staff.
13. They cleaned my room every day.
14. The Wi-Fi connection was very good.
15. Their restaurant is on the Mekong river side.
16. The refrigerator in my room worked well

- things :
No international channels so I couldn't watch the TV

Lankham Riverside Hotel, Luang Prabang, Laos.

Rizki Ernawati (Room no 189)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank sayaa2013
Reviewed April 9, 2018

Simple enough for my son and I .. room was small but had balcony on river side ..staff easy and friendly and helpful .. breakfast served across road on river side .. super view ..clean and comfortable .

Room Tip: Riverside .. second floor
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Frogman69
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

This place was not bad, clean and smallish room. I paid for room with view and I got a room with no view. Requested late checkout but nope. Street was a bit noisy.
Nothing special for the $$ I could have stayed in a guest house for a lot less that was quieter.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Whomper55
Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

I booked a room for three and a balcony which I presumed would overlook the Mekong. We had a side room with a balcony and glimpses of the Meking. The room was rather small for 3 adults
But having said that the location is great, staff helpful - welcoming you with cold drinks when you return each time - made phone calls to check attractions for me, breakfast on the river quite good. Walking distance to town and to good cafes.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family