Great grounds. Fab food. Completely covered in artwork. Could not count them all in our suite! Suite however quite strange the liv rm was separate. You had to exit room, lock it and go next door to non private space...we never used it. WIFI was very limited and slow. 10 minute walk to start of main area. I would take tuk tuk to far end of town and work back. As great as it was I would stay along small river on backside of old town that was best part of town quiet but one block from action
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Satri House was built at the turn of the last century as the residence of Prince Souphanouvong. This building owns to Unesco Heritage. Satri House was refurbished in 2002 by Mrs. Lamphoune Voravongsa and has been run since as a hotel. During 2008 and 2012 the hotel has been enlarged with the addition of more colonial style buildings consisting of 14 Deluxe rooms, 14 junior suites and 3 Satri House suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Satri House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Satri House Hotel Luang Prabang
- Satri Hotel Luang Prabang