From the entrance library, to the room via the garden all is charm and elegance. If your spirit will rest your eyes will not in regards of all the objects, artworks, details of bon gout all across the house. The team is fantastic and very natural. Christian is driving the restaurant and bar team with energy and fun. We were proposed a new drink and cocktail everyday...very good. Thank you to all including the mr JoffREY the manager.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Satri House was built at the turn of the last century as the residence of Prince Souphanouvong. This building owns to Unesco Heritage. Satri House was refurbished in 2002 by Mrs. Lamphoune Voravongsa and has been run since as a hotel. During 2008 and 2012 the hotel has been enlarged with the addition of more colonial style buildings consisting of 14 Deluxe rooms, 14 junior suites and 3 Satri House suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Satri House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Satri House Hotel Luang Prabang
- Satri Hotel Luang Prabang