US$108
US$69
US$55
US$44
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$49/night.

Villa Ban Lakkham(Luang Prabang)
US$29
US$21
  • Breakfast included
Le Sen Boutique Hotel(Luang Prabang)
US$110
US$95
US$47
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

Rama(Luang Prabang)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$25
US$130
US$97
  • Breakfast included
Kiridara Luang Prabang(Luang Prabang)
US$305
US$231
Orbitz.com
All reviewsbeautiful hotelroyal residencejunior suitenight markettuk tukpoolside barseparate toiletcolonial charmhomemade jamsboutique hotelin townlush gardenslao dishesan oasisfour poster bedrooms are spaciouspool side
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Nice room, we loved the furnitures and antique items in the room. Little disappointed with the stain on the towel. The breakfast and dinner were ok. Location a little far from the center, makes it difficult to visit the night market as there is no light in the lane outside. But the bicycles provided are very helpful during the day. I love ponds with lotus, but with yellow muddy water, I personally think it is better without the pond. In general, it offers lower value comparing with other hotels in LP.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank S D
Lamphoune V, Responsable relations publiques at Satri House, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Thank you for your feedback.

Effectively the pond was horrible, therefore on 17th January we had clean all and divide up the fish in other ponds. Now pond and fishes are well and we will still working on the cleanliness of the pond.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I loved this hotel! I was travelling on my own and wanted a luxurious haven that I could escape to after busy days of sightseeing and this was just perfect. All hotels with pools are all just a little bit out of the town centre but with a choice of free bicycles (LP is very flat and not that big and trucks and big buses are not allowed in the town centre) or a 10-15 minute walk to the heart of things, I found the wee bit of exercise invigorating. The site of the hotel was beautiful in what looked like old colonial houses or villas with a lotus pool and two swimming pools with sun loungers. Lots of quiet corners. I certainly took advantage of this to wind down after an early morning start to observe the alms giving. I could hear occasionally the bustle of men playing boules in an adjacent street and there was work going on making improvements to the hotel but overall I was too chilled to be bothered. There was a small bar and a restaurant (which I did not try at night) and a spa. Unfortunately the steam room or sauna was not working when I visited the spa. The massage was lovely but a little pricey compared to places in town. The bedroom was tastefully decorated - gorgeous in fact (lots of dark furniture and little artefacts and I imagine every room to be different) with an extremely comfortable lush four poster bed. Good thing as LP in general closes down early. I asked for a TV but did find this a little hard to watch through the mosquito nets and I wasn't sure if it would be a good idea to take the nets up at night just in case the tropical creatures were hungry! The turn down service was a nice touch - staff put down the nets and closed the shutters and left you a small tasty treat each afternoon and towels were changed. The staff were cheerful and charming - when I stayed it was very quiet and it appeared there were more staff than guests. Breakfast was lovely - I had the pho noodle soup or the rice soup (akin to congee) and there was fresh bread, pastries and jam and fresh fruit. Tip - no need to use the hotel transfer - taxi vans are cheaper from the airport and the hotel can get you a local tuk tuk back. Also if you have a few days in Luang Prabang I would recommend the cookery class with Tamarind - tasty and lots of fun!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo

Many Thanks to take the time to write a comment on Tripadviosr.
Moreover thank you for your comment.

We hope to see you again at Satri House.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Hotel is a delightful maze of buildings - hard to believe only one is original. Our room was filled with 'object trouve' and had real character. Staff are great, food is good, hotel is clean and safe. Downsides are that there are quite a few steps - so not ideal for the less able - and it is a bit out of the centre, but a Tuk Tuk into town is just $3 and is an experience in itself!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2013

It isn't often that you really find a gem when travelling, but Satri House is a gem, and a brilliant, shining one at that. I feel in two minds writing this because I would hate for this little slice of paradise to become commercialized; on the other hand when a business does its best to be good, it should be praised.

Food, in the capable hands of Henri, (a lovely guy) was great - go for the chicken and apricot salad.

Drinks were beyond generous in portion, not a measure in sight and the barman (Pat) has a heavy hand.

Service was perfect - totally unobtrusive and there when you wanted it.

Rooms and design - just delightful.

In short, this place is perfect for couples or singles looking to escape the madding crowd.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Lamphoune V, Manager at Satri House, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Dear Simon,

Thanks a lot for your comment.
We appreciate your detailing description on each department, it is helpful for us.
I will inform and congratulates all the staff in particular Henri and Phat.

Thanks again

Reviewed December 30, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights during our honeymoon in December 2012. We loved every aspect of this hotel. The design details are superb, the staff is so friendly and engaging, and the rooms are very comfortable. We stayed in room 321 and loved it so much we scrambled to try to change our flight to vietnam in order to stay longer! It is a little ways out of town, but after the excellent breakfast supervised by Mrs Mem, we were glad for the short walk to the center of town. Also, it gave us the chance to take make use of the bikes, and pedal around town, which may have been one of my favorite things to do in Luang Prabang. Another fav pastime was curling up by the fire during the very early chilly mornings with my book, before the sun came out .Truly, I can't say enough great things about the staff and their role in making this stay such an excellent experience for us, it was the highlight of our honeymoon.

PS. keep an eye out for the little pet guinea pig that snacks on the grass beside the lounge chairs!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple