Satri House is one of the loveliest hotel properties I've had the pleasure of staying at. The hotel is "off the beaten path", just outside town and is absolutely exquisite. The rooms are divine as is the rest of the hotel... this hotel should seriously be featured in Elle Decoration and other high-end design magazines. The staff is eager to please but service is not yet as seamless as you would expect from a Relais and Chateaux hotel. The management knows this and is working on it. Service in the restaurant (gorgeous setting) was a little slow, but the food was beautifully and lovingly prepared. I had the potato soup (the best I've ever had) 3 days in a row! Every morning we hopped on the hotel bikes and explored beautiful Luang Prabang. This was a fabulous retreat and such a treat to stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Satri House was built at the turn of the last century as the residence of Prince Souphanouvong. This building owns to Unesco Heritage. Satri House was refurbished in 2002 by Mrs. Lamphoune Voravongsa and has been run since as a hotel. During 2008 and 2012 the hotel has been enlarged with the addition of more colonial style buildings consisting of 14 Deluxe rooms, 14 junior suites and 3 Satri House suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Satri House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Satri House Hotel Luang Prabang
- Satri Hotel Luang Prabang