All reviewsal diwanroyal club roomjapanese restaurantmadinah roadhotel is centrally locatedfree wifibusiness hotelrooms are cleanshort stayseafood nightnice roomroom serviceold stylebreakfast buffetvery nice hoteltaxitraining
Reviewed March 7, 2018

I stayed here for 1 week and it was an experience. Staff was very accommodating, attentive and helpful. I feel very at home.

Room is just good size for me, clean room, elegant and always smell fresh. Quite and comfortable.

Their Super Breakfast was fantastic they offer more than 100 items to choose on their breakfast. I love it and I always looking forward of this every morning.

Facilities was great too, I enjoy there steam room and gym. Well clean.

I will stay again in this hotel whenever I will be in Jeddah.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Radisson Blu J, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

Dear Mr.ArielMagBal

Thank you very much for staying at Radisson Blu Jeddah Hotel , and for sharing your kind comments with regards to our hotel. It is a real joy and motivation to read such overall positive feedback . I will share it with my team . I look forward to welcoming you back . Hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

Good stay, nice clean room, decent breakfast, lobby area and restaurant. Staff speak English and there were women working there which as a solo female traveler was nice. Would stay here again. Good mid-range option for Jeddah.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Radisson Blu J, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Dear Mrs. Katharine
Thank you very much for taking your time to leave your feedback. This feedback will serve as an encouragement to improve our quality of service. Hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed February 27, 2018

I've been there now for 4th time and can tell nothing negativ! Stuff is really friendly and always very kind! If you are in normal room or suite, it is always good. It was always clean and nothing missing. Rooms are already older but still more than just "acceptable".
Complimentary upgrade to higher class of room i already got twice without asking for. I think it depends on availability of free rooms. Breakfast is perfect, choice and service! Located at a main road but not to much noise because you don't whant to open windows anyway, to hot outside :-)

Room Tip: Choose room sice by your Budget, all good!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Radisson Blu J, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

Dear Mr.Oliverbudek

Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel . We are very happy to read that your experience with us was pleasant , and that you enjoyed not only the perfect location of our hotel , but also the service provided , as our team is dedicated and focused on providing outstanding experiences . We are looking forward to enrich your next stay onc your travels bring you back here.

Reviewed February 14, 2018

Poorly lit lobby and restaurant, food not being fresh, water being smelly, Room A/C making noise. I Stayed for 9 nights and each night I had to go out to eat food as the quality and variety of food and the café is sub par. I will personally never stay in Radisson Blu again

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
RadissonBlu-Jeddah, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your review regarding to your recent stay at Radission Blu Hotel , Jeddah .we are really sorry that we couldn’t meet your expectations . please be assured that your feedback is very important to us and your comments have been shared with the relevant team .
We hope that you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back.

Best regards ,

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for a period of 2-3 months. It's a good 4 star property with a great breakfast buffet spread. The room size is huge, and the suites are a size of a 2 bhk. The staff was very polite and the service was very good.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
RadissonBlu-Jeddah, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2018

Dear Mr. Sachin

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
We're glad to read such a nice testimony about your stay among us. Your compliment will be conveyed to the reception staff.

Best regards ,