All reviews al diwan royal club room japanese restaurant madinah road hotel is centrally located free wifi business hotel rooms are clean short stay seafood night nice room room service old style breakfast buffet very nice hotel taxi training
Reviewed April 14, 2018

It's a fine hotel and very quiet. easy check in and friendly staff is the key source of their good business in Jeddah, well pool is small and gym too but it looked very nice, would love to stay again.

Room Tip: Rooms on 6th floor
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SHUAIB P
RadissonBlu-Jeddah, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2018

Dear Shuaib,
Thank you for your comment. We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay at Radisson Blu Hotel, Jeddah.
Your satisfaction is a great compliment! We look forward to welcoming you back in our hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

I’ve had a tight schedule on my visit to Jeddah. The check in process was really fast and I was also offered an early check in without any extra pay which saved me a lot of time for my lined up meetings. Room was tidy and spacious

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Radisson Blu J, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2018

Dear Zahin,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
And we're happy to know about the positive experiences you've had during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back in our hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 7, 2018

I stayed here for 1 week and it was an experience. Staff was very accommodating, attentive and helpful. I feel very at home.

Room is just good size for me, clean room, elegant and always smell fresh. Quite and comfortable.

Their Super Breakfast was fantastic they offer more than 100 items to choose on their breakfast. I love it and I always looking forward of this every morning.

Facilities was great too, I enjoy there steam room and gym. Well clean.

I will stay again in this hotel whenever I will be in Jeddah.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Radisson Blu J, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

Dear Mr.ArielMagBal

Thank you very much for staying at Radisson Blu Jeddah Hotel , and for sharing your kind comments with regards to our hotel. It is a real joy and motivation to read such overall positive feedback . I will share it with my team . I look forward to welcoming you back . Hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

Good stay, nice clean room, decent breakfast, lobby area and restaurant. Staff speak English and there were women working there which as a solo female traveler was nice. Would stay here again. Good mid-range option for Jeddah.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Radisson Blu J, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Dear Mrs. Katharine
Thank you very much for taking your time to leave your feedback. This feedback will serve as an encouragement to improve our quality of service. Hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed February 27, 2018

I've been there now for 4th time and can tell nothing negativ! Stuff is really friendly and always very kind! If you are in normal room or suite, it is always good. It was always clean and nothing missing. Rooms are already older but still more than just "acceptable".
Complimentary upgrade to higher class of room i already got twice without asking for. I think it depends on availability of free rooms. Breakfast is perfect, choice and service! Located at a main road but not to much noise because you don't whant to open windows anyway, to hot outside :-)

Room Tip: Choose room sice by your Budget, all good!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Radisson Blu J, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

Dear Mr.Oliverbudek

Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel . We are very happy to read that your experience with us was pleasant , and that you enjoyed not only the perfect location of our hotel , but also the service provided , as our team is dedicated and focused on providing outstanding experiences . We are looking forward to enrich your next stay onc your travels bring you back here.