“Great hotel for visitinbg the city”
Review of Iran Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Esfahan
Iran Hotel
Ranked #1 of 28 Esfahan B&B and Inns
“Great hotel for visitinbg the city”
Reviewed 16 July 2016

Super friendly staff, speaking perfect English and really helpful. Location is great, next to all sightseeing sites (all at walking distance). Value for money with a correct breakfast buffet. Really Enjoyed our stay so we recommend Iran hotel

Room Tip: ask for a room with the view over the park
  • Stayed July 2016, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 13 July 2016

The rooms are very spacious and have beds (no carpets). They are okay but you can choose from different rooms if available and the manager lets you know which one is more quiet! The breakfast is good in choice but don't drink the coffee!
I wouldn't recommend it so highly if the manager wouldn't be such a good and open person. He helps you in every way, food recommendation, trip planning, ordering taxi and even sending staff with you to buy special things. He also lets you know how much you should pay for caps. I can't thank him enough!
The location is very good and everything is more than safe. Wifi only works near the reception.

• Stayed June 2016, travelled as a couple
Palmerston North, New Zealand
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Other reviewers have covered things well,but i have to add that Iran hotel was comfortable enough business style Hotel and the best value i stayed at in Iran in overall terms. The staff went out of their way to be helpful and assisted with bus and other hotel booking arrangements. Breakfast was just ok, but above average for budget Iran hotels. Bed was ok, and the room had a proper table and chairs and fridge. However the AC / ventilation is not controllable. Decent Toiletries were provided, although towels were only changed on request. The use of carpets in the hallways helped keep noise right down. Location is very good, right in the middle of it all. Would choose to stay again.

Room Tip: First floor room directly above reception gets a little wifi reception in room.
  • Stayed June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2016

It is a great place to stay! I stayed there for 2 nights and I loved my room so much!
The room was really clean and spacious. Amenities are not so luxurious but neatly arranged on the table - It is middle rage hotel but they offer shampoo, soap, dental kit, tissue, clean towel and even city maps!

While staying there, my cell phone was brocken and the owner of the hotel (younger brother- I guess) kindly advised me where to go to fix it and arrange the taxi. I could not fix my phone finally but the sincere hospitality they shown us was really touching.

The hotel location is also great I could walk to pretty much every touristic spots from the hotel, and the distric is safe to walk around even at night,
Strongly recommend!

• Stayed May 2016, travelled solo
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Reviewed 23 June 2016

Wanna stay at a great place in Isfahan with affordable price? Look nowhere else. Go for Iran Hotel. I actually regretted that I only stayed for a night. I have booked for 2 nights, but then I thought I wanted to upgrade to a better more expensive hotel (which was Kianpour Historical) so I cancelled 1 night. But then after comparing the two, really...Iran hotel was unbeatable and I regretted that I paid so much more money for Kianpour. Don't get me wrong Kianpour was amazing too but...Iran hotel was faultless (if not slightly better) so what's the point of wasting money, right? But by the time I wanted to stay for 1 more night, the hotel was already full cos it's high season.

Anyway, like I said...Iran Hotel was just faultless. Great service by the front counter which I believe were the owners (brothers). They speak perfect English and were always helpful. They also replied emails very promptly which was not generally the case amongst all hotels I contacted in Iran. They always either replied so late or didn't reply at all.

And the price...well it's very very good price. I had a private room which was very comfortable, spacious, clean and had all the amenities I needed. The hotel was central, located in one of the alleys right in the middle of the main road and close to all business hubs. This meant 2 things: Easy navigation, but unfortunately could also be very noisy too. My room was facing the alley so I could hear all the cars and ppl talking and walking around, BUT surprisingly I was not bothered that much at all. I mean yes I could hear them but as night went on, ppl got less and shops closed for the day so it was actually ok. I slept really well...think it's also because I was too tired. The central location meant you could walk pretty much to all main attractions. But the hotel could call taxi for you too. Breakfast was really good and sufficient with great service.

There's one bad thing though. There's no internet in the room. So if you want to use it, you had to go to lobby and ask the front counter for the password.

I loved my stay in this hotel and will definitely recommend it to others.

• Stayed April 2016, travelled solo
1 Thank Poikime
hyderabad
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Apart from the central location to many tourist attractions, Nice and clean rooms, lovely breakfast, nearby restaurants, the USP of this hotel are the three English speaking brothers who go out of their way to help the guests, they seem to have all the information about everything in Iran. To sum it up my one week stay was like a Home away from Home. I strongly recommend this hotel for all foreigners. Thanks.

• Stayed June 2016, travelled on business
Thun, Switzerland
Reviewed 8 June 2016

A very friendly place to be and to discover the very beautiful and fascinating town. I got very good adresses where to eat. I had an interesting discussion whether and how to buy a carpet and other items and about bargaining in the bazar. Sitting in the hotel lobby where the wlan connection is best has the secondary effect that you come in dicussion with the hotel staff and other travellers about the society and the town. Already the second day they knew that I prefer tea for breakfast. good value for money. Only for me as someone living on the coutryside the traffic was loud during the night.

• Stayed June 2016, travelled solo

Been to Iran Hotel? Share your experiences!