“Wonderful wandering”

Dubai Falconry and Old Dubai Half-Day Walking Tour
Ranked #8 of 534 Tours in Dubai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Visiting Dubai? Book an unforgettable tour with a friend and witness the city’s magic. Your adventure awaits.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We did the afternoon tour. We booked on short notice the day before and she replied within a short time. The tour was very informative, interesting, impressive and ended with a delicious dinner. Even after the tour she is not tired to send you more helpful information.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
WanderWithNada, Manager at Wander with Nada, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear Sven F,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful time wandering in old Dubai. It was an absolute pleasure showing you around, and I hope the suggestions came in handy!!

Hope you enjoyed your trip to Dubai and make a return visit very soon!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"fantastic walking"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018

This tour is for those who are interested in Dubai's culture and history. I took this trip with my sixteen year old son. Everything was on time. The tour began from AL RAS metro station. Along the way we went to two museums and wandered in the gold and spice souk areas. We also took a boat ride (Abra taxi) from Deira to Bur Dubai. The trip culminated with middle eastern type lunch at a local restaurant. Above all, the tour guide was great. Interactive and knowledgeable about Dubai's culture and history. I would recommend this tour without any hesitation.

Dear nzsiddiquis,

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation. I'm delighted to hear that you found the tour to be enjoyable and informative. I'm also glad you enjoyed learning about Dubai's culture and history. Thanks to both of you for joining this experience, and I sincerely hope you enjoyed your visit to Dubai.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

What a wonderful and complete tour of the old Dubai! Nada provided lots of history and cultural information on not only Dubai but the UAE as a whole. She was willing to cheerfully address every question and I had many, as did others in the tour. The tour itself was well developed as to locations and individuals to interact with. As to Schedule, also it was well laid out, with plenty of time for stops and discussions and experiences. Frankly, I would recommend that everyone visiting Dubai who was a desire to know the city and its people should take this tour. I have already recommended the tour to some that actually currently live in Dubai and have yet to understand the country, the culture and its history! First class all the way! Do it!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
WanderWithNada, Manager at Wander with Nada, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear sgr6511,

Thank you so much for your kind words and glowing recommendation. I am thrilled to hear that you found it to be first class!! I certainly enjoyed your lovely company and was more than happy to hear and answer your questions. I hope you had a wonderful time in Dubai, and make a return trip very soon. Thank you once again for sharing your experience and recommendation.

My warmest regards,

Reviewed March 31, 2018

See more reviews
Reviewed March 31, 2018

We took the Old Dubai (Souk Walking) Tour with Nada. This is Nada's own company, and she has it down to an art and a science. She begins the tour with helpful detail on the history and essential facts of Dubai and the UAE. The tour itself is interesting -- the right length, and with great things to see. Nada's thought of everything, from delicious food and snacks, to rest stops. She takes everyone's photo, and then invisibly pops into a photo shop an hour later to collect and hand out the photo prints (which she also emails to you later on). Nada's English is also impeccable. Nada's a delight -- you'll wish she was part of your family! -- and you feel very well looked after. After our delicious kebab lunch, we bumped into her in the metro, and she graciously guided us to our next destination. When we mentioned we would also be visiting Ski Dubai, she went out of her way to arrange discount tickets. You can't go wrong with Nada.

Dear ndsj,

Thank you so much for taking the valuable time to share your experience. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our tour together and found it interesting with great things to see. It was an absolute pleasure showing you around, and I'm very thankful for the opportunity. I hope you had a fantastic time visiting Dubai (and enjoyed the indoor skiing experience!!).