See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 25, 2010

We were there for a business trip. Apartments are big and suitable for families. They are new and well equipped. Location is good. Near a big shopping mall and an authentic bazaar.
I am not sure about the cleanliness, there were some stains on my pillow. In the apartments and hotel, there was a spicy smell. There was no breakfast buffet, very limited options available for breakfast. Internet was not free and no access was possible inside the apartments, due to a problem. On two days, there was too much noise from the apartment next to mine. Door was not closed and some people were screaming inside. When i complained about it, the reception staff informed me that it is the apartment of the boss !!! I was so unlucky that the boss had selected my next door to have a wild party.
Price was very high for this kind of hotel but it was our fault that we had to make our reservation just few days before a very big exhibition in Dubai.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank freefree7
Reviewed October 23, 2009

Apartaments were very good size and clean. Location was difficult to find, took taxi driver double the time and numerous phone calls to find it. Close to very large shopping mall.

Restaurant could only offer fried eggs for breakfast. Hotel seems to cater for people working in dubai rather than tourists. Would recommend this hotel as long as people are aware of its limitations

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family