21,776 results
All reviews imperial club water park lost chambers dolphin bay royal pool east tower half board nasimi beach ronda locatelli dolphin experience leap of faith saffron restaurant zero entry aqua venture imperial room aquaventure park free entry
Reviewed July 11, 2011

Favourite hotel ever with lovely rooms , lovely pool and beach areas, lovely restaurants and free access to a fantastic family waterpark. Paradise with a paradise location but it is a bit away from central Dubai but it it easy to grab a cab from the front. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed July 11, 2011

Wow! This hotel certainly has the WOW factor.

We stayed here for a week from 6th July 2011. We booked a Deluxe Room but were upgraded to an Atlantis Room on the East Side 22nd (Top) floor, so the views were amazing. Only downside on the room was that we didn't have a sit down balcony, just a narrow small stand on balcony.

The hotel is gorgeous and HUGE! It took a good day to get our bearings and to take in the enormity of it. The fish tank water feature in the East Wing is out of the world and I could have happily stared at it all day.

All the staff were fantastic and very friendly, especially with our little boy who is under 3.

I would recommend using the Zero Entry Pool on the West Wing side of the hotel as it isn't too bustling. The main pool is very busy and somewhat noisy. Also the sun stays on the Zero Entry Pool side all day and disappears from the main pool during the afternoon.

The restaurants are all great, we stayed on a half board basis and recommend Locatelli's and the French Bistro as they were fabulous.

Aquaventure was brilliant and all free if staying at the hotel, we actually went 3 days in a row.

All in all it is a great hotel but just a little busy for our liking. However, we would go back as it was very memorable.

Room Tip: Floor 22 - Atlantis Room (Views are amazing!)
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Grazy27
Reviewed July 10, 2011

We went end of June for 7 nights, the only complaint we have is that we didn't book a longer holiday! We will be going back a.s.a.p. This hotel is out of this world! I can't praise it enough! Our room was lovely, clean bed linen everyday! endless supply of towels (how often does that happen?) and the pillows were awesome!! The whole complex is just something else especially dolphin bay ( I went in with the the kids, what an experience!). The water park is also great, lots to do or just sit on rapids and meander about for as long as you like. The staff were sooooooooo attentive , everywhere, they couldn't do enough for you. The Kaleidoscope restaurant was just ideal for families, fab choice of food for all! in fact , too much choice but I'm not complaining. We were on the 4th floor, west tower overlooking the Royal Pool, just ideal! Can't wait to go back!!!!!!! Holiday of a liifetime!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank llandoveryWales_UK
Reviewed July 10, 2011

One week in the glorious sun at The Atlantis in a cold February in England seemed like a good idea. The children, 11 & 13 had the best holiday of their lives. The teenage club 'club rush' saw them more than we did! We spent 7 days at Nasimi Beach laid out on a white huge four poster bed with waiter service and no children. It all sounds good but in reality it is a huge place lacking in the personal touch that Dubai is sooooo good at. In the evenings the lobby is as busy as Old Trafford when United are playing City. A huge place lacking in the service and intimacy that smaller hotels in Dubai can offer you. We wont be going back but don't tell the children they're already facebooking the friends they made to arrange a date!!!

Room Tip: Book the concierge rooms
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2011

This is one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in. The location is fantastic, the service imbeccible and my family thoroughly enjoyed it. We only booked a standard room but were offered the optional paid upgrade to the Imperial club rooms. I found this upgrade well worth the money as it gave my family a great full buffet breakfast everyday as well as complimentary snacks and drinks all day and into the night. Between 6-8pm they have happy hour where you can have snacks ( hot and cold) and some free alcohol ( I had Peroni beer) we found this enough food that we did not need to buy dinner, but in saying that there are numerous restaurants in the hotel. This upgrade also included free WiFi, free use of spa, sauna etc. The staff were fantastic and we did not want for anything. They went out of their way to assist us and I found them all very friendly. The water park is great fun but go early as the crowds are a lot less. Hotel guests get to go in the water park 15 mins before the general public and entry is free when staying at the hotel.
Travel tips:
Skype is not allowed in Dubai and it does not work, so if you rely on this for your communication have a plan b.
I was in a party of 4 and we found it cheaper and easier to use taxis to get around the city. The taxi drivers were friendly and polite and the fares were reasonable. They all use the same type of meter and I was never over charged.

• Stayed: July 2011