20,893 results
All reviewsimperial clubwater parklost chambersdolphin bayroyal pooleast towerhalf boardnasimi beachronda locatellidolphin experienceleap of faithsaffron restaurantzero entryaqua ventureaquaventure parkimperial roomchocolate fountain
Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

I just got back home from staying at this hotel for a week. And I did not have a good experience. First off, I give zero to their customer service. The front desk is rude, the Staff members are not welcoming, nor are they friendly, nor are they accommodating. I had an unfortunate situation where I had a $5000 diamond bracelet stolen from my room as soon as housekeeping finished cleaning my room. I Right away contacted the police, hotel security and management. They did not handle my situation in a professional matter nor did they take it seriously although there was clear security footage of the housekeeping staff members that went into my room right before it was stolen. If you plan on staying in this resort, do not bring any valuable items with you. I am heartbroken and so sad.

Stayed: November 2017
4  Thank Escape241214
Serge_Zaalof, Chief Operating Officer, Atlantis Resorts & Residences at Atlantis, The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

Firstly, allow me to apologise for missing the opportunity to offer you a personalised, warm and engaging service. Although the size of the resort is quite substantial, we are committed to delivering these essential services to all our guests and ensuring that they are enjoying their holidays to the fullest, irrespective of how busy the hotel is. Please be assured that I have briefed my team on your review and we will continually strive to uphold these very important standards of services.

Furthermore, I am extremely disappointed to know about the unfortunate incident that you faced in the room. Based on the findings of the investigation carried out by our Security team, it is to my understanding that there was no evidence found to determine your raised concerns about the missing bracelet. In addition, I believe my team have initially involved the local authorities assistance as per your approval but unfortunately, this was later on cancelled. Nevertheless, please be assured that the safety and security of our guests are of utmost importance to us and such happenings are not tolerated in the resort.

Thank you once again for your feedback. My team and I look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

Great resort style hotel with many activities and a broad range of restaurants. It is integrated with the Aquaventure water park and has an beautiful aquarium inside the hotel itself. The rooms are off generous size. Housekeeping is very accommodating and service focused. There are two buffet restaurants and another 10 others restaurants ranging from top class to fast food. I recommend visitors to take half board as this is the most economical way. It include buffet breakfast and dinner in some of the restaurants. The buffet breakfast in either restaurant is extremely extensive and the bad thing is that they give a lot of sweets for children at breakfast time. The hotel offers transport from the airport which is very expensive. I'd recommend visitors to take a taxi, uber or executive transport instead. Overall a great hotel albeit that it gives you a feeling of wastefulness at the end...

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Frits d
Serge_Zaalof, Chief Operating Officer, Atlantis Resorts & Residences at Atlantis, The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

I am grateful that you chose to visit Atlantis, The Palm but I do regret to learn that we have missed the mark in meeting your expectations. Rest assured that we will strive to better enhance our guest experience with us.

Once again, thank you for your kind feedback and I am looking forward to having you again as a guest in Atlantis, The Palm.

Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed 6 nights here as our first trip away from our young children and to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary. The biggest tip I could give anyone would be to upgrade to Imperial Club as you really do get looked after and there is soooo much food!
We arrived at 9.30am and were escorted down to the Imperial club lounge in the west wing (the best one) where we had breakfast which they checked two other couples in. We were given passes to enter the rest of the hotel while we waited for our room to become available (it was ready by midday). We took this time to explore the huge shopping area, restaurants and the Lost Chambers Aquarium. The whole place is just out of this world.
The other perks of imperial club is that you get afternoon tea and although I’m gluten intolerant I made them aware of that and they quickly bought out two plate fulls of gluten free smoked salmon sandwiches, carrot cake, biscuits, muffin and savoury crackers!!! They remembered me and asked what I would like every day for breakfast, tea and canapés!!! The evening drinks and canapés was amazing too, with yummy cocktails, champagne and very enthusiastic waiters topping up drinks as though making it their mission to get you drunk!!!! The imperial club private beach was ok but we didn’t get as good as service here as we did by the Royal Pool.
The must do things in our opinion:
-Dolphin Encounter
-Nobu
-Ossiano
-Water park (the Posiedan’s Revenge is insane and not for the faint hearted)

We were thoroughly spoilt wherever we went (especially by the Imperial Club west wing staff) and cannot wait to come back with the kids next time.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank rhianrochford
Serge_Zaalof, Chief Operating Officer, Atlantis Resorts & Residences at Atlantis, The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor.

I am very happy to read how wonderful your visit was. Here in Atlantis, The Palm, we are indeed committed to making sure we provide the best experience to our guests.

Thank you for choosing Atlantis, The Palm and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

Amazing hotel buzzing with 100s of people none stop day and night.
Room was really specious clean, supper comfortable bed, walkin closet with super huge toilet and shower... a dream room.
Got free access to water parks and the aquarium, truly an amazing visit.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

It is truly a pleasure to read how fantastic your visit was at Atlantis, The Palm. Thank you for all your kind comments and I look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed November 21, 2017

This review is not on the hotel but their customer service department.

I had to cancel 2 x Neptune Retreats due to sickness which was cancelled in advance as per their cancellation policy. This was the end of October and I still have not received the refund.

I have emailed numerous times and get a generic reply email "we will reply in 24hrs" no one replies!!! I have gone through the other email addresses on their website and had these replies;
1. I was promised a refund would appear in my account 7-10 days STILL WAITING WE ARE WELL OVER THIS TIMESCALE.
2. Rest assured we will get back to you in the coming days!!!!

This service is just not good enough from an establishment like this and no I will not rest until this issue has been resolved!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank gucci48

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I sincerely apologise to read about the delay in releasing the refund amount on your credit card and I truly wish that you have fully recovered by now. I believe that our team have already processed your refund request. However, bank regulations of our guests are no longer within our control. Nevertheless, please be assured that I have noted your comments and passed on to the concerned head of department to enhance our service as well as taking corrective action, where required in order to ensure that we always exceed our guests' expectations.

Thank you once again for your feedback. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back again.