20,893 results
All reviewsimperial clubwater parklost chambersdolphin bayroyal pooleast towerhalf boardnasimi beachronda locatellidolphin experienceleap of faithsaffron restaurantzero entryaqua ventureaquaventure parkimperial roomchocolate fountain
Reviewed November 22, 2017

Wow what a fantastic experience. The hotel is amazing with free access to the water park. Pool access and beach access. Lots to do in this amazing place.
We took breakfast which was first class. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Sea view or city view it doesn’t matter, they are both amazing.
Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank eafarris
Serge_Zaalof, Chief Operating Officer, Atlantis Resorts & Residences at Atlantis, The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am truly pleased to read your positive comment and I wish to assure you that I will not miss thanking all my colleagues who made your visit a memorable one.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back at Atlantis, The Palm.

Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

Wow a birthday to remember, wife treated me to this wonderful experiance, could go on forever so much to say, Hotel is fabulous as you would expect, aquarium is something to see its unbelievable, waterpark great, endless choice of eating places, rooms amazing, put on your to do list

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank David D

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

I am happy to know that you have enjoyed your time at Atlantis, The Palm and I will ensure that your experience is shared with the team to continuously motivate them in upholding the highest standard of our products and services.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 22, 2017

Me and my family are mostly thankful towards George. our trip in the lost chambers was made fun and educational by him, he was kind and was caring towards the customers. i visited with my son who had a birthday at the time.

Room Tip: The second floor isnt as bad as it seems it my room had a beautiful view towards the aquarium
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Serge_Zaalof, Chief Operating Officer, Atlantis Resorts & Residences at Atlantis, The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

It is extremely rewarding to learn that you had a fantastic time with us at Atlantis, The Palm. I will not miss to thank my team for their hard work and dedication in creating amazing experiences for our guests.

Once again, thank you for your kind feedback and I am looking forward to hosting you again as a guest in Atlantis, The Palm.

Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

I just got back home from staying at this hotel for a week. And I did not have a good experience. First off, I give zero to their customer service. The front desk is rude, the Staff members are not welcoming, nor are they friendly, nor are they accommodating. I had an unfortunate situation where I had a $5000 diamond bracelet stolen from my room as soon as housekeeping finished cleaning my room. I Right away contacted the police, hotel security and management. They did not handle my situation in a professional matter nor did they take it seriously although there was clear security footage of the housekeeping staff members that went into my room right before it was stolen. If you plan on staying in this resort, do not bring any valuable items with you. I am heartbroken and so sad.

Stayed: November 2017
4  Thank Escape241214
Serge_Zaalof, Chief Operating Officer, Atlantis Resorts & Residences at Atlantis, The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

Firstly, allow me to apologise for missing the opportunity to offer you a personalised, warm and engaging service. Although the size of the resort is quite substantial, we are committed to delivering these essential services to all our guests and ensuring that they are enjoying their holidays to the fullest, irrespective of how busy the hotel is. Please be assured that I have briefed my team on your review and we will continually strive to uphold these very important standards of services.

Furthermore, I am extremely disappointed to know about the unfortunate incident that you faced in the room. Based on the findings of the investigation carried out by our Security team, it is to my understanding that there was no evidence found to determine your raised concerns about the missing bracelet. In addition, I believe my team have initially involved the local authorities assistance as per your approval but unfortunately, this was later on cancelled. Nevertheless, please be assured that the safety and security of our guests are of utmost importance to us and such happenings are not tolerated in the resort.

Thank you once again for your feedback. My team and I look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

Great resort style hotel with many activities and a broad range of restaurants. It is integrated with the Aquaventure water park and has an beautiful aquarium inside the hotel itself. The rooms are off generous size. Housekeeping is very accommodating and service focused. There are two buffet restaurants and another 10 others restaurants ranging from top class to fast food. I recommend visitors to take half board as this is the most economical way. It include buffet breakfast and dinner in some of the restaurants. The buffet breakfast in either restaurant is extremely extensive and the bad thing is that they give a lot of sweets for children at breakfast time. The hotel offers transport from the airport which is very expensive. I'd recommend visitors to take a taxi, uber or executive transport instead. Overall a great hotel albeit that it gives you a feeling of wastefulness at the end...

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Frits d

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

I am grateful that you chose to visit Atlantis, The Palm but I do regret to learn that we have missed the mark in meeting your expectations. Rest assured that we will strive to better enhance our guest experience with us.

Once again, thank you for your kind feedback and I am looking forward to having you again as a guest in Atlantis, The Palm.