21,357 results
All reviews imperial club water park lost chambers dolphin bay royal pool east tower half board nasimi beach ronda locatelli dolphin experience leap of faith saffron restaurant zero entry aqua venture aquaventure park imperial room chocolate fountain
Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

Atlantis is a very wide area of many facilities for the families, friends, etc.
I can guarantee that you will be amazed by the views, especially when you go inside, there is a hallway there that whichever side you look, there you can find too many soecies of sea creatures, it is like a super huge aquarium, and there you can sit infront of it, appreciating the mesmerizing beauty of God’s creations.
Not only that. Their hotel is very clean, organized and complete; even the slippers, bath robes and crib were provided. We had the room with the balcony and wow! God really made every single detail of His works really wonderful.
We also experienced swimmingin their pools and in the beach area. It was quite a long walk, yet you will not feel that exhausted since there are service cars to ride on. Yet, we still chose to walk and see the beauty of the surroundings, together with their super cool tactics if putting speakers on the sidewalks; it was really an awesome idea to put music along with the walking.
All in all, the experience was really of great escape.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Serge_Zaalof, Chief Operating Officer, Atlantis Resorts & Residences at Atlantis, The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

At Atlantis, The Palm, we strive to create amazing experiences and everlasting memories for our guests. Following your feedback, I am glad to learn that we were able to do so.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

We’d read the hype but the reality is so much better!

Real 5* hotel with absolutely loads to do - aquarium, waterpark, pools, beach, shops 20’something restaurants - loads of sunbathing chairs, beach club, nightclub etc etc

Immaculate throughout and very comfortable.

Staff are superb, all so polite and all fluent English speakers.

Would happily come back and stay longer

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Clive G

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Atlantis, The Palm and sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am honoured to learn that you had a remarkable time with us. Our team is continuously committed to providing the best experiences for our guests and thus, your positive feedback is truly important to us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in a not so distant future.

Reviewed November 22, 2017

Wow what a fantastic experience. The hotel is amazing with free access to the water park. Pool access and beach access. Lots to do in this amazing place.
We took breakfast which was first class. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Sea view or city view it doesn’t matter, they are both amazing.
Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank eafarris

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am truly pleased to read your positive comment and I wish to assure you that I will not miss thanking all my colleagues who made your visit a memorable one.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back at Atlantis, The Palm.

Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

Wow a birthday to remember, wife treated me to this wonderful experiance, could go on forever so much to say, Hotel is fabulous as you would expect, aquarium is something to see its unbelievable, waterpark great, endless choice of eating places, rooms amazing, put on your to do list

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank David D

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

I am happy to know that you have enjoyed your time at Atlantis, The Palm and I will ensure that your experience is shared with the team to continuously motivate them in upholding the highest standard of our products and services.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 22, 2017

Me and my family are mostly thankful towards George. our trip in the lost chambers was made fun and educational by him, he was kind and was caring towards the customers. i visited with my son who had a birthday at the time.

Room Tip: The second floor isnt as bad as it seems it my room had a beautiful view towards the aquarium
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Serge_Zaalof, Chief Operating Officer, Atlantis Resorts & Residences at Atlantis, The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

It is extremely rewarding to learn that you had a fantastic time with us at Atlantis, The Palm. I will not miss to thank my team for their hard work and dedication in creating amazing experiences for our guests.

Once again, thank you for your kind feedback and I am looking forward to hosting you again as a guest in Atlantis, The Palm.