“Faboulous stay at amazing hotel”
Review of Atlantis, The Palm

Atlantis, The Palm
Ranked #115 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From the moment we entered the hotel, the say was just wonderful.
The check-in was relatively slow, but mainly due to explanation of all the features we can use during our stay - activities and explanation of restaurants.
We had Palm beach view room at 16th floor, really breath-taking views to Dubai Marina and Downtown. Roomkeeping twice per day, always equipping with plenty of bottled still water.
There was a nice surprise of birthday cake for our son delivered to our room.
The food at Atlantis is great. Choice of restaurants, we have used Saffron and Kaleidoscope for breakfast and dinner. Lunch ordered directly to the beach with reasonable price (as a HB guest, you have 50% discount on lunch).
The beach has nice sand, but you cannot expect any waves there, it is more like lake, but with clean water with nice temperature in the middle of November.
Pools are nice and clean, not crowded, so you can enjoy swimming or any kind of water fun activity (the Zero Entry pool equipped with volleyball balls).
As well, the kids playground area is really nice one.
We have visited Aquaventure and Lost chambers, both are nice „bonus“ for this wonderful stay.
This is a stay, which will need to happen for us again in the future.

Room Tip: Definitely a must is Palm Beach view, higher the better
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Milan R
Serge_Zaalof, Chief Operating Officer, Atlantis Resorts & Residences at Atlantis, The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor.

I am really pleased to read your positive comments on our products and services. It is comments such as yours that motivate all of us to consistently provide an exemplary service to all our guests.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back at Atlantis, The Palm.

Chief Operating Officer, Atlantis Resorts & Residences

Write a ReviewReviews (17,544)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Atlantis is a very wide area of many facilities for the families, friends, etc.
I can guarantee that you will be amazed by the views, especially when you go inside, there is a hallway there that whichever side you look, there you can find too many soecies of sea creatures, it is like a super huge aquarium, and there you can sit infront of it, appreciating the mesmerizing beauty of God’s creations.
Not only that. Their hotel is very clean, organized and complete; even the slippers, bath robes and crib were provided. We had the room with the balcony and wow! God really made every single detail of His works really wonderful.
We also experienced swimmingin their pools and in the beach area. It was quite a long walk, yet you will not feel that exhausted since there are service cars to ride on. Yet, we still chose to walk and see the beauty of the surroundings, together with their super cool tactics if putting speakers on the sidewalks; it was really an awesome idea to put music along with the walking.
All in all, the experience was really of great escape.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

At Atlantis, The Palm, we strive to create amazing experiences and everlasting memories for our guests. Following your feedback, I am glad to learn that we were able to do so.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We’d read the hype but the reality is so much better!

Real 5* hotel with absolutely loads to do - aquarium, waterpark, pools, beach, shops 20’something restaurants - loads of sunbathing chairs, beach club, nightclub etc etc

Immaculate throughout and very comfortable.

Staff are superb, all so polite and all fluent English speakers.

Would happily come back and stay longer

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Atlantis, The Palm and sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am honoured to learn that you had a remarkable time with us. Our team is continuously committed to providing the best experiences for our guests and thus, your positive feedback is truly important to us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in a not so distant future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wow what a fantastic experience. The hotel is amazing with free access to the water park. Pool access and beach access. Lots to do in this amazing place.
We took breakfast which was first class. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Sea view or city view it doesn’t matter, they are both amazing.
Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am truly pleased to read your positive comment and I wish to assure you that I will not miss thanking all my colleagues who made your visit a memorable one.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wow a birthday to remember, wife treated me to this wonderful experiance, could go on forever so much to say, Hotel is fabulous as you would expect, aquarium is something to see its unbelievable, waterpark great, endless choice of eating places, rooms amazing, put on your to do list

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank David D

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

I am happy to know that you have enjoyed your time at Atlantis, The Palm and I will ensure that your experience is shared with the team to continuously motivate them in upholding the highest standard of our products and services.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Me and my family are mostly thankful towards George. our trip in the lost chambers was made fun and educational by him, he was kind and was caring towards the customers. i visited with my son who had a birthday at the time.

Room Tip: The second floor isnt as bad as it seems it my room had a beautiful view towards the aquarium
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Serge_Zaalof, Chief Operating Officer, Atlantis Resorts & Residences at Atlantis, The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

It is extremely rewarding to learn that you had a fantastic time with us at Atlantis, The Palm. I will not miss to thank my team for their hard work and dedication in creating amazing experiences for our guests.

Once again, thank you for your kind feedback and I am looking forward to hosting you again as a guest in Atlantis, The Palm.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I just got back home from staying at this hotel for a week. And I did not have a good experience. First off, I give zero to their customer service. The front desk is rude, the Staff members are not welcoming, nor are they friendly, nor are they accommodating. I had an unfortunate situation where I had a $5000 diamond bracelet stolen from my room as soon as housekeeping finished cleaning my room. I Right away contacted the police, hotel security and management. They did not handle my situation in a professional matter nor did they take it seriously although there was clear security footage of the housekeeping staff members that went into my room right before it was stolen. If you plan on staying in this resort, do not bring any valuable items with you. I am heartbroken and so sad.

Stayed: November 2017
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

Firstly, allow me to apologise for missing the opportunity to offer you a personalised, warm and engaging service. Although the size of the resort is quite substantial, we are committed to delivering these essential services to all our guests and ensuring that they are enjoying their holidays to the fullest, irrespective of how busy the hotel is. Please be assured that I have briefed my team on your review and we will continually strive to uphold these very important standards of services.

Furthermore, I am extremely disappointed to know about the unfortunate incident that you faced in the room. Based on the findings of the investigation carried out by our Security team, it is to my understanding that there was no evidence found to determine your raised concerns about the missing bracelet. In addition, I believe my team have initially involved the local authorities assistance as per your approval but unfortunately, this was later on cancelled. Nevertheless, please be assured that the safety and security of our guests are of utmost importance to us and such happenings are not tolerated in the resort.

Thank you once again for your feedback. My team and I look forward to welcoming you soon.