Review Highlights
car heaven

if your a petrol head take yourself to the walk .the whole atmosphere is amazing and both myself... read more

Reviewed today
Andrew S
Manises
Long walks

I have been here plenty of times on this side. But I went first time with my Girl friend in the... read more

Reviewed today

from US$221.50
from US$150.70
from US$66.15
1,958 results
All reviews nice walk dubai eye market stalls evening walk lots of shops lovely beach public beach clean beach dubai marina supercars cinema strolling luxury shisha dinner taxi camel
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Best place to have a walk and enjoy the beach and beautiful view.so many great resturantns are located there too .

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We stayed on JBR and I love the location. It’s very beautiful & got a fab vibe about it but yet laid back & relaxed.
I can’t wait to get back there. I visited with girlfriends & I’ll be sure to go back with my family. Lots of places to eat & a small market to brows around.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Totally touristy feel.. Many shops and restaurants around.. Nice beach.. It also has an open air theater.. One evening at The Walk should be on the bucket list!! We just love visiting this place!!!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Surrounded by high rise buildings and hustle bustle crowd , the walk is the place where you spend a nice evening just walking through the aisles and sipping on a coffee in a coffee shop. the area is full of hotels, restaurants and shops and there is something for all taste buds. definitely enjoyed the visit. will go back again.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

on of the most attractive places in Dubai, in a good weather you can have a walk and sitting tor eating or smoking shisha