All reviews thai restaurant internet city metro station bose sound system dry hotel mini bar is nice rooftop pool front office manager clean hotel breakfast restaurant nice breakfast comfortable rooms perfect stay yogurt media city choose this hotel top floor f b
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I am a very frequent traveller in Dubai, and I normally choose staying in Al Barsha Heights.
Recently I chose staying in Dusit D2 Kenz..it just made the difference to all the other ones I have stayed in.

Clean, fantastic furniture, quiet, and certainly personel knows the job at the most!

Many truly thanks to Joan, a very kind and helpful professional who made our staying just perfect, honestly perfect and enjoyable!

Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
dusitD2kenz, General Manager at DusitD2 Kenz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2018

Dear Ανδρέας Γ

Thank you so much for your lovely review!

We are excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, from the rooms to the service from our friendly staff!
Our team will be very happy, especially Joan to hear that you liked their warm service – I will make sure to let them know!

Thank you again for your 5-star recommendation & we look forward to welcoming you back to dusitD2 Kenz Hotel Dubai very soon!

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Loved the hotel. Adjacent to the Dubai metro. Beautiful, modern, spacious and clean rooms. Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent value for money. Absolutely loved my stay at the hotel and will definitely go back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear user BRJhb,

Thank you so much for your lovely review!

We are excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, from the spacious clean rooms to the service from our friendly staff!
Our team will be very happy to hear that you liked their warm service – I will make sure to let them know!

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was great! It was very clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. It looks just like the pictures. They were also very good with communication before our trip. Awesome location as well! It is next door to a metro train station, which made it so much easier to get around the city. I would surely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
dusitD2kenz, General Manager at DusitD2 Kenz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2018

Dear user ldw7bb,

Thank you so much for your lovely review!

We are excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, from the rooms to the service from our staff!

We hope that upon your next visit, you will take the opportunity to visit our Thai street food outlet on the first floor, Wise Kwai – you will enjoy a truly authentic Thai dining experience as your food will be prepared by Thai chefs & will be served to you by our Thai colleagues!

Thank you for your 5-star recommendation & we look forward to welcoming you back to dusitD2 Kenz Hotel Dubai very soon!

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Good hotel in general
I enjoyed my stay , the hotel is clean , the room has enough space and it is neat , the hotel is near to internet city metro station .
Upon arrival I got some discount offers and membership .
The hotel has a Thai restaurant with acceptable prices.

Negative points
1) the water in the shower is not strong enough

2) the day of the check out , I can't use the hotel WiFi

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear Yousef,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community.

We are so thrilled to hear that you loved your stay with us at dusitD2 Kenz Hotel!
I have already shared your negative points to the attention of our team, so we can work together for the improvements during your next stay.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Location is very convenient, adjacent to public bus and metro station, very neat and clean rooms. The staff is thoroughly professional. Breakfast is really nice, with a lot of options gym and swimming pool are good, security is so good I was able to walk around even at night.

Room Tip: Best views at night.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Geoffrey,

Thank you for sharing your comments and 5 star rating on TripAdvisor.

We were delighted to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us and that, the team made sure your expectations were met.

We look forward to welcoming you back, in the near future.