“ASIAN CUISINE as its best!”
Review of Bamboo Lagoon

Bamboo Lagoon
Ranked #126 of 10,505 Restaurants in Dubai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A taste of the Far East. Step into Bamboo Lagoon where a taste of Far Eastern and fusion cuisine meets the exotic: a scattering of huts, bridges, and waterways, rushing waterfalls and live entertainment all add to this fun dining experience. Indulge in the sumptuous seafood buffet where Polynesian, Indonesian and Thai influences offer an excellent selection of healthy choices. An exciting and entertaining live Polynesian band will complete the experience.
Reviewed February 25, 2017

Yesterday was tiring day for me and my friends, so we decided to have our Lunch in this hotel , but this time we tried Bamboo Lagoon. When we entered the restaurant, you can feel the warm welcome from the staffs, one name i remembered, name is Joylyn who was very accommodating and assisted us all throughout. I really like japanese food and we really enjoyed our meal. I will definitely comeback again and try all the restaurants.

Cristiano_Moulin, Public Relations Manager at Bamboo Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2017

Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your review with us.
I am happy to read that you enjoyed the food and the service of our staff, in particular Joylyn. I will ensure that your comments will be shared with the team and Joylyn as well.
Have a look at our website for the latest promotions, which might suit your next visit :)
I hope to see you soon!

PR & Marketing Manager - Food and Beverage

Reviewed February 23, 2017

Went here with friends for an afternoon a few days ago. It was very busy possibly due to the inclement weather. We were very pleased with the selection of food which was of a very high quality and spread over a large area. Try the sushi and stir fry stations they are excellent

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for sharing your review with us.
I am happy to see that you enjoyed the variety of the buffet.
I also have to agree about the sushi and stir fry stations, they are amazing!
I would like to recommend the 'Friday Brunch' promotion to you, which includes a crossover to two other restaurants as well. Have a look at the website for more information.
I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

We have visited Bamboo Lagoon many times, but we never get tired of the food and most importantly their service. The staffs are very friendly and always give you their smiles. Special thanks to Rahul, Kevel and Michu who never get tired of assisting us and making sure we enjoy our dinner and drinks till last minute. Even though we are a big team, they still manage to give us the maximum customer satisfaction. We will surely keep this restaurant in our list.

Hi Savio,

Thank you for sharing your experience and visiting us again.
It is always good to hear from your loyal guests!
I am happy to read that you enjoyed the service of the staff. I will ensure that your compliments to them will be duly passed on to them.
I certainly look forward to welcome you back again in the near future!

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

I came yesterday to Bamboo Lagoon at J.W Marriot Hotel , it was a great experience we had a nice waiter named Keual, he was very helpful with us & he was a kind person too. The only complain I have was that no one showed us the food sections & after we finished our meals, we discovered the upstairs area where was lobsters & fish which we missed out on. So next time you should let the guest know in case they miss out on something.

Dear customer,

Thank you for the review and your visit.
I am happy to read that you had a nice overall experience at Bamboo Lagoon.
However, I am not happy to read that we did not meet your expectation regarding the customer service. I will ensure that your feedback will be shared with the team.
I want to thank you for taking the effort to let us know how we can improve the service.
I hope to welcome you back again and my sincere apologies for missing out on the seafood buffet.

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

Visited this place on a Thursday night using our entertainer voucher and a bill per person was 295/inclusive soft beverages, now it's a little more expensive compare to other Marriott restaurant such as Kitchen 6 somehow it is a crossover type of restaurant that make it more on top scale price.

Crossover mean, you can pick your food from 2 other restaurant making your options 3. This includes MarketPlace, Hofbrohuas and Bamboo Lagoon. That explain why for me.

We were in Bamboo Lagoon this time, food was average tasting though the selection is wide, stations include thai chinesse and jap + the crossover. There is a Haka dance performer that makes a good entertainment as well, ambience is a little too dim for me knowing you have to cross back and fort to get some food not mentioning the bamboo steps.

If I could make a suggestion, the lightings can at least be adjusted to the convenieance of your elder guest, other than that it was ok.

Hi Jettabamo,

Thank you for sharing your experience and being with us.
I am happy to read that you took the effort to make suggestions for improving the experience at Bamboo Lagoon. We appreciate it very much!
I will ensure that your experience will be shared with the team.
I also would like to recommend to have a look at the website for other promotions of the restaurants.
I hope we can welcome you back again and my sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations this time.