“Excellent Thai experience”

Ranked #201 of 10,373 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: The finest taste of Thailand can be experienced at Benjarong. Enjoy traditional Thai music and dancing complemented by aromatic and authentic Royal Thai Cuisine. Gluten-Free, Halal and Vegetarian options,
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Visited as a group of 3 on a Sunday evening. Met by very friendly staff, given a great window table with views over Downtown Dubai. The food is very authentic, served in an authentic environment with live Thai music and dancing to accompany. All of the food was excellent, served by smiling staff who were happy to explain any menu item, cater for vegetarians easily, and even provided complimentary coconut sorbets at the end. Not cheap, but great value and a great experience. We will return.

AntonelloManca, Director of Food and Beverage at Benjarong, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2018

Dear paul b,

Thank you for visiting Benjarong Royal Thai Restaurant! I'm pleased to know that you have enjoyed our vegetarian options.

Chef Naruemol and the rest of the chefs of Benjarong would always create dishes for various palates. I will share with the team your kind words.

Thank you and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

They combine three restaurants food to serve, guests will sit at different restaurants and food served in the middle.

I was expecting authentic Thai food, and I am happy that they are authentic enjoy. Of course is not as authentic as in thailand but good enough. The freshly cooked thai noodles is goood. They also have curry, thai flat noodles, fried rice.... Besides thai food, they have seafood section which is ok, many choices but the quality is just ok. Also have sashimi and sushi. The dessert section is ok, not many choices and is not very fancy looking.

They do have many different kind of food, but the quality is just okay. Is like all-you-can-eat at chinese restaurant in London chinatown, many food to choose from but not so good quality.
The sitting area a bit crowded and they gave me a table facing the wall, which already make me downrate the experience. Service is not good enough, staff are polite, not too much smile. You know what I mean if you tried different brunch in dubai, the good service one is really smile brightly and just give u the weekend vibe. Here is just being polite and wish the brunch is over soon. Short of staff, wait forever for someone to serve us and give us water. Two staff serve 10tables!

For 235 aed each person, u might think is reasonable price but for this kind of quality of food, i will pass and will not come back for sure. I use the entertainer, buy one get one free, and I still feel I rather go somewhere else.

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

This was one of the best Thai restaurants I’ve eaten at. The vegetarian selection was great- must try the Tom Yum Soup, papaya salad, and fried rice. Also the service here is absolutely great. David was so attentive and helpful, and made sure we were taken care of with the food. I ate at this restaurant twice during my visit specifically because of how great the food was and how great David is. Really appreciated this restaurant.

1  Thank Vipul V

Dear Vipul,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm delighted to know that you found options in our vegetarian selection as the Benjarong chefs would always find options for all our guests' preference.

I will share with the team your kind remarks, especially to Khun David.

Thank you and we hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

We had a 100 euro main course dinner with four. Nice staff, we asked not so spicy and had noodles, rice and both chicken and vegetables. Nice view at 24th of Dusti hotel. Quick and polite service.

Dear FamilieVer,

Thank you for reviewing us here on TripAdvisor. It is true pleasure to have served you during your stay.

Thank you and we hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

We had a very nice dinner, and I highly Recommend the restaurant.

Special thanks to Lamai & Cris who made our dinner very special.

This is the best Thai Restaurant in Manila by far. If in Manila definitely try.