Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Abdali

Good hotel

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Oct 29, 2020via mobile
Staff is good. Stayed with Family for the first time in the hotel. Room is big clean and comfortable. Everything is good and we will come back agin by next month. Please give good offer. Shukran for service.
Date of stay: September 2020
    C$59
17.9 km from Golden Tulip Suites Dubai
Restaurant
View more hotels in Dubai
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2019 via mobile

I enjoyed staying in this hotel my room was clean and comfortable I enjoyed everything the location was very good near to metro station also the breakfast was delicious and very nice I recommend this place for families to enjoy Dubai

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank IMANKAMEL69
Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

Decently nice hotel.. good room service and cleanliness..very good location .. but not mny indian restaurants located nearby.. hotel is very near to mall of emirates.. pleasant bed and bathroom has a bath tub too

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

This is the first time I visited the tulip collection as a suggestion from friends

The service were quite good and thanks to the staff who made my business trip a pleasant one

A hand full of staff ready to make it easy and enjoy your time

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2016

Confortable and clean. The service is good and the flat/room we stayed were beautiful and with a great view.
The only problem was that when we stayed there, they were under renovation and they did not warned us before arrive there (at booking time, for example)

Room tip: Ask for bathroom with hot water.
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2015

I stayed at the Park Inn hotel from the 13th until 21st March 2015
with my wife & 22 month old son.

From the moment we arrived we had the following issues:

1. Room door would not lock (batteries in the door were faulty)
This was resolved after 48 hours.

2. Baby cot was NOT placed in the room for our arrival, even though I had requested this via e-mail. They did find a baby cot, but it was damaged and not fit for purpose.
After 3 days the manager bought a new cot from mother-care.

3. The kitchen sink was missing a plughole. This was resolved on the 3rd day.

4. I used Club Carlson points for the reservation. Upon arrival I was advised that I had to pay 1510 AED (approx 300 GBP) I advised the lady that this was incorrect, but she advised if I did not pay they would not allow me to check-in. I paid, then complained the next day. The hotel manager refunded me the 1510 AED.

5. The WiFi at the hotel was awful. It was still using the old Golden Tulip Hotel settings and would not stay connected for more that 5 minutes at a time.

6. The swimming pool at the hotel was closed the entire duration of our stay.
This was a major disappointment and not mentioned when I made the booking.

7. The wardrobe and draws were damaged/broken.

The hotel manager & staff at the hotel did their best to try and make us feel welcome, but it was clear that they were having issues moving from the old Golden Tulip brand to the Park Inn brand.

If the hotel can clean-up its act, it stands well for future guests, as the location is fantastic for exploring Dubai.

Date of stay: March 2015