1,555 results
All reviewsdeira city centremetro stationwashing machineone bedroom apartmentrayna toursliving roomtravel deskexcellent locationshopping mallfull kitchenhome away from homethe hotel staffhouse keepingfew minutes walkcomfortable stayclose to the airporthousekeeping
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Thank you Flora Creek Hotel Apartments. What an amazing and thoughtful surprise today as a delegation from all the departments came to say farewell. You’ve been amazing. A real home from home the past two years. Your staff are friendly and professional, from Security to Front Desk to Housekeeping. I’ll miss you all ❤️

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2018

Dear Guest,

I am exceptionally proud to read your feedback, as it is testament to our team’s continued commitment to driving excellence and ensuring that we deliver authentic hospitality with a personal touch.

We consider our guests to be part of Flora Hospitality’s extended family, I will be sure to share your compliments with the team personally and we hope that someday in the future, we will have an opportunity to take care of you again.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Flora Creek never disappoint. Good clean hotel with large rooms/studios.
staff are amazing and location is good. plenty of shops and restaurants nearby and 5 min walk to deira city centre mall. Balcony is good size. would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

I am very pleased that you had a great stay with us finding our location convenient for your needs, your apartment to have been clean and that your balcony size met your expectations.

I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as amazing. I will be sure to congratulate the team personally for a job well done.

Once again thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

This hotel made a very nice impression. Our apartment was very clean, bright and spacious. Comfortably furnished. The kitchen is well equipped with all the necessary items. In addition, there is a washing machine and an iron. The apartment had a large balcony. Free parking, wifi. Staff very polite.
The breakfast tasted very good to us. It was very varied, a lot of vegetables, fruit, juices. You can also order an omelette as you like.

Room Tip: the view is over the city, but the noise did not bother us.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your most encouraging feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted that you had a positive overall stay with us finding your apartment to have been very clean, bright and spacious, comfortably furnished with fully equipped kitchen, large balcony and free parking and that that our WiFi connectivity met your expectation.

Furthermore I am very happy to read that our breakfast selection was to your taste and I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as polite. I will be sure to pass on you compliments to the team personally.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

I felt really comfortable in this hotel all the time, whenever I had a problem I called reception and they solved it really fast. Breakfast was great, Chef Dayanand Singh and Chef Bhagwat Singh make really good food. I'm really happy with them. If I come to Dubai again I will come to this hotel for sure.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank lucas f
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2018

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that we made your stay comfortable and memorable enough to deserve the rating 5 out of 5 which you have shared with us.

I am very proud to read that our team contributed so positively towards your experience, with a special mention for our family members Chef Dayanand, Chef Bhagwat and the reception team.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

It’s a fabulous hotel that I chose twice in two years ago.Its staffs are very hospitable and supportive. It is very clean. I’d love it and I’ll recommend to my friends.their rooms have sufficient equipment that may satisfy you.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your most encouraging 5 out of 5 feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted that you had a positive overall stay with us finding your apartment to have been clean and fully equipped and I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as hospitable and supportive.

We will use your encouraging review and rating as inspiration to strive to do even better for all our valued guests, I will be sure to pass your compliments to our team and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for another memorable visit.