Address Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
1,370 results
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 April 2012

We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment for a week in the Address Downtown. I was new to the brand and unsure of what to expect.

The service was very good, with the staff professional and discreet at all times.

The rooms are very well designed and maintained. My only complaint would be the shower door would not close and therefore the whole bathroom would get flooded every morning. I would recommend an apartment as I am assuming it is cheaper than a hotel room and does not detract from the experience.

The breakfast buffet is good. Someone previously mentioned on Tripadvisor it is the best in the world. It is definately not, but has everything you would expect of a 5 star hotel (including the price).

The pool gets quite busy, however there is always someone there to help. It seems like the main clientele are business travellers.

One of the largest shopping malls in the world is a couple of minutes walk away, which is very useful for restaurants, cinema etc etc. The Address has a sister hotel on the Montgomerie Golf Course, where they can arrange a discounted tee-time with complimentary golf clubs.

If you are looking for a pure holiday experience (R&R) in Dubai, you might find it all a bit crowded as it is quite a "happening" hotel and there are always people walking about. Dubai Marina or the Palm would probably be more appropriate for that.

All in all, a highly memorable stay with easy access to great restaurants, shopping and golf.

Room Tip: Assuming apartments are cheaper, go for one of those. Request a view of the fountains. I did not get tired of watching them every day.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Loveoftravel1234
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Excellent service, delicious food and perfect location.
Definitely the best choice, my husband and I stay here almost 3 times a year for the past 2 years and not once have we been disappointed!

Room Tip: Fountain view room, and if you can, one of the suites with the outdoor jacuzzi- its awesome!!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Meyce A
Reviewed 30 March 2012

My business trip at The Address, Dubai was beautiful experience. I loved the hotel, view from hotel facing The Burj Khalifa and the musical foutain show was marvellous experience. I loved it like a fairy tale. The best service by the hotel and food was mouth watering. I love to visit the hotel on different business trips.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Alluring_Divine
Reviewed 29 March 2012

We , my father in law en myself stayed at the Address down town..5/days.
October 2011. Checking in was easy and with love. The showed us our room ,fountain view.
The room was big and clean..spotless !
The breakfest amazing... So much..you can choose from international and domestic food..
You cant believe your eyes... You wanne try everyting ..(normaly we go to las vegas) for
breakfest..and a good time .
But dubai has it all ,shoping at the dubai mall, just a walk away from the address 5 minutes.
Than the swiming/pool area.amazing ..spotles ! And the go around with fresh fruit sticks and ice cream..
By our last day we checked out.. In the afternoon , our flight back was at midnight. We asked of we still can used the swiming pool, that was no problem..
At the end of the day ,we wend for someting to eat to the dubai mall, and our swiming short was wet and leaved it behind at the pool area..to dry , few ours later we came back and it was gone..?.we asked of someone found our swiming shorts.. Nobody found it,, but the came back to us and checed it , and the say yes we have already ironed it and put it in a back by your lugace.. Amazing that is first class service..how the find out it was our swiming shorts, and now that the still had our lugace by the concierge.. Topp ! Now we go back to the address down town this summer.. With my family.. Stayed at ,the fairmont, and burj al arab and the madinat before.,but the address down town is the best location you will ever can get for a holliday our bussines trip..
With kind regards:
Mr Rene Bruining
Zwijndrecht holland

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank reneNetherlands
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Faultless from check-in to depature.

Outstanding service and the room was one of the best I have ever stayed in. We had a fountain view which was brilliant. Location was excellent, across from the Burj Khalifa and next to the Dubai Mall which has plenty of restaurants. Taxis are plentiful, safe and cheap.

I would highly recommend the address downtown if you are looking to stay in the area.

Room Tip: Get a fountain view if you can
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple