“Turkish weekend breakfast”

Gunaydin
Ranked #488 of 10,442 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$5 - US$82
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Günaydin, the pioneer of the "Steakhouse" concept in Turkey, showcases its craftsmanship with the most delicious high-quality meats. Günaydin provides a unique kebab experience for its guests with a wide range of dishes from the rich and authentic Turkish cuisine. The restaurant's menu also includes traditional meatball, döner and home-made burgers.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Turkish meatery located at the heart of downtown Dubai. I visited this place with friends for a weekend breakfast. It brought me back the memories of my trip to Istanbul and my love for Turkish food. The place has an awesome view of Burj Khalifa, exceptionally tasty food and the most welcoming staff.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

We went twice whilst in Dubai so that must suggest we thought it decent. The food was good, traditional Turkish cuisine and the location is spot on. We reserved a table both nights so that you can then enjoy sitting outside and enjoying both the lovely evening climate and views of both the fountain and Burj Khalifa lighting shows.
Service was a little slow at times (not the food), more the attention of the waiting staff but when your not in a rush it's not a deal breaker.
I'm not a big drinker so it was no issue to me, but they don't serve alcohol of any kind so if you can't live without it then dine elsewhere...

1  Thank Purplevilla
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I had pretty low expectations when we booked here. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a lovely looking restaurant but I thought the food would not be so good because people probably only dine here so that they can have a ring side seat to the fountains, right?

Wrong, it was amazing. Our waiter guided us as we were unfamiliar with the selection, and we loved it. Amazing dishes, fresh food beautifully cooked and presented. The only thing I would say is take it easy as the dishes are huge! Service excellent too.

Amazing view of the fountains if you are outside. Enjoy!

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

We were there yesterday. This restaurant ist located right in front of the Soukh al Bahar. As we were not interested in the fountain show, we got a table immediately, so no waiting time (8:25 PM). We were given the menu and sure, i ordered something dry aged. I ordered a Dry Aged Porterhouse Steak Medium, and a house made lemon ice tea. The steak was nice but i had to fight a bit with it as it was mostly rare and not medium. I usually don’t eat rare meat, but it was ok. Sure i was asked if everything is ok, but at this time i did not reach to the parts which were rare. All in all, it was good, but in my opinion it was not special. The ice tea was also nice. The Staff was very busy but always nice and polite. Sure this was not the last time.

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

Visited the Restaurant for dinner had amazing experience delicious food 5 star Turkish Hospitality would love to come back Special thanks to Ismail and his whole amazing team for such a warm welcome and service.

100% Recommended to Everyone.