1,393 results
All reviews metro station rooms are small sports bar short stay house keeping jumeirah beach special thanks emirates mr
Reviewed November 23, 2017

Me and my husband stayed in the hotel for just a day and had a real bad experience. The kettle in the room was unclean for inside and we didn't notice it initially but when I transferred water into the cup I noticed black particles and discovered that the kettle was unclean. When we called the reception to alert them about the issue the attendant was lenient and said he will send someone... We waited for almost 1.5 hours in the room for someone to visit but no one came. We called 2-3 times in between and there was no response. We went to reception in person to complaint and they said they will check. We went out for site seeing and when we came back they kettle was replaced with a new one. Hotel manager offered to extend our check out time as complimentary but "nothing can be taken as a price when it is health and hygiene". Moreover the wooden cupboard in the room didn't have a door and washroom is really Small. Think wise before making a booking. We had a bad time in terms of cleanliness and the lenient attitude of receptionist was not acceptable at all. The manger was good but we cannot buy the first part of the episode based on the compensation offered later.

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank ElseeS1
Th_Management_Team, Manager at Ibis Dubai Al Barsha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Dear Elsee S.

We regret to hear of the service related issues encountered during your recent stay with us and certainly understand your frustration. At Ibis Al Barsha, we place great importance on room cleanliness and comfort. We are therefore most concerned that we had not delivered on this occasion. Please be advised that measures are being taken with our housekeeping team to ensure that all rooms are checked thoroughly according to standards, and that our reception follows up on all requests in a timely manner. We apologize for the unpleasant experience and hope you will provide us with the opportunity to serve you better in future.

Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

You pay for what you get!

Ibis hotels are never my first choice when traveling, however stayed 6 nights at the ibis Dubai on a Business trip ( I didn’t book it!).

The highlights are as follows:-

The room was little shabby but ok .
The aircon works well.
Bathroom was tiny and dirty .
(no excuse for a dirty bathroom)
Room serviced badly every day .
Room smelt a little damp , I guess as the air on is on all day!
Breakfast good.
Sports bar good (if you don’t mind smoking).
Staff not very helpful (some where ok)

Overall “just OK!”, I only paid £90 per night including breakfast in Dubai , so my boss will be happy !

If the the bathroom was clean I would have scored the ibis a 3 !

Trip type: Travelled on business
Th_Management_Team, Manager at Ibis Dubai Al Barsha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Dear Rosswt,

We apologize for the quality of our housekeeping services during your recent stay with us. These are essentials of our service which we place much emphasis on and we regret that we have fallen short of our commitments. Please be advised that we view this matter seriously and are taking measures to ensure that rooms are well cleaned and inspected before releasing them for occupancy. We have also taken note of your comments of our staff and will ensure that prompt and equal attention is provided to all our guests. We thank you for sharing your valuable comments and would be pleased to welcome you back towards restoring your confidence with us.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

I went for a night they gave me a twin bed room bed type was so small and so Moving all night i was trying to keep the bed connect With the other , the room was so small bathroom was worse it was my first and last try With accor group
When it came to the restaurant any question you Will ask to the ladies who clan up the tables She doesnt Know anything even to bring you salt.
At the end i ask to the front desk a place the send me to the completely Wong direction

Trip type: Travelled on business
Th_Management_Team, Manager at Ibis Dubai Al Barsha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Dear Kareninelolo,
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience faced during your recent stay with us. We regret that we were unable to provide you with a double room on your arrival, and that the twin room offered was not to your expectations. We have also taken note of your comments of our staff and will take measures to ensure that they are better skilled in handling queries from our guests. We appreciate your valuable feedback and hope you will provide us with the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

This wasn't the first time I hosted a family event at Ibis Barsha yet every time it is a brilliant experience. The staff is amazing & dedicated. The food is superb! The Manager, The Chef and the rest of the staff put in their heart and soul to make your event a successful one. I have hosted my daughter's birthday party , 2 family iftar events, and also my sister's wedding! Each event was handled very smoothly. I must say that it's one of the best venues I have come across. Excellent service. Extremely worth every penny you spent at this place. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to create wonderful memories to use this beautiful venue and allow the amazing staff to serve you!!!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Saba K
Th_Management_Team, Manager at Ibis Dubai Al Barsha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear kaipa_saba,

We are so glad to know that you enjoyed your recent event at our hotel.

Thank you for your special mention of our staff and service. Our team constantly endeavors towards creating a positive and memorable experience for all our guests, and it is therefore most rewarding to receive such encouraging feedback.

Thank you once again for your kind review, and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed November 10, 2017

From day one of my arrival at Hotel Ibis Al Barsha, it has been a simply wonderful experience. From the Security Staffs at front entrance and inside hotel, the Recipient Management and Staffs, the F & B Management and Staffs, The Maintenance Team, the Housekeeping Management and Staffs and the Sr Managements of the hotel. They all made me and what I seen others guests feel very comfortable and would do everything possible to make there stay with joy and laughter within their means. It is that reason that I keep extending my stay at Hotel Ibis Al Barsha. They All give a A to Z service. A Very Happy Guest, Who Will Tell Others To Come And Stay As Well. This maybe a 3 star hotel but they made me feel that I was in a 5 star hotel. Keep Up The Great Work and all future guest, this will be a Wonderful Experience For All. To All Management and Staffs a Job Well Done. Best of Regards AliMurtaza Dossa (Rm 346)

Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Th_Management_Team, Manager at Ibis Dubai Al Barsha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2017

Dear Mr. Dossa,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your kind review.
We are indeed most delighted that you are enjoying your current stay with us.

Rest assured, we will communicate your comments with our entire team who continue to contribute towards your satisfaction.

Mr. Dossa, we greatly appreciate your kind feedback and remain at your service.