Arabian Court at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai
US$935
US$832
Hotels.com
Excellent 5/5
Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$409
US$255
  • Pool
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$341
US$229
Great 4.5/5
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$72
US$62
Agoda.com
US$478
US$441
US$532
  • Pool
The Oberoi, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$204
Travelocity
US$2,586
TripAdvisor
US$5,038
TripAdvisor
1,146 results
All reviewsbeach bar and grilltaginerotisserie restaurantpalace poolhalf boardfresh fruitrooftop terraceprivate beachother hotelsinterconnecting roomsrose petalspool staffpalm islandchoice of restaurantswonderful hotelsister hotelplenty of sunbeds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 September 2009

We used Dubai as a stop-over for two nights and we really couldn't have picked a better hotel. Great location, lovely room, a superb array of top-notch restaurants, helpful staff and plenty going on day and night. We were able to use all the facilities of the whole One and Only resort, not just those at Arabian Court. Wish we were there longer!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2009

After much deliberation and review reading on trip advisor I booked 10 nights for myself (single mum) and three children all boys age 11, 8 and 6. I was apprehensive as the reviews could fluctuate in their ratings and although having worked extensively in India, I was unsure how Dubai would suit our single parent family set up. I needn't have worried. We stayed at the Arabian Court, which we absolutely loved with its welcoming, Arabian and intimate feel. The staff were superb. The rooms wonderful and spacious. The dining superb. We were on the half board dine around programme which means you can eat in any of the restaurants, in the Rotisserie and Olives you just pay for drinks and in some of the other restaurants such as Eau Zone you receive credit to a certain value and pay the extra. Eau Zone was our favourite and as we were mainly ordering from the childrens menu, financially it worked out the cheapest. The food in Eau Zone is amazing and as good if not better than the best restaurants I have eaten in. The surroundings are lovely and I would definitely recommend it. Old Dubai, souks and creeks are a must see, take a break from the sky scrapers, and also try shopping in Kamala if you like to haggle and get a bargain. I thought Atlantis hotel was awful. A monstrous building but good to take a mono rail trip to see. The water park was ok but not comparable to florida according to my children. When I asked them what was their favourite thing, the 3 responses were the macaroni cheese ! the souks and the friendliest people in the world. Everyone made our stay delightful and I am already itching to book again for early next year. Having seen many of the other hotels I honestly think you won't do much better than this.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank Singlemumof3
Reviewed 18 August 2009

We visited Dubai on a friends recommendation who had been going there for years with his family. Firstly we didn't think it would be for us - not being huge shoppers, as this is what it seems people do in Dubai all the time! Also we would be bringing our 19 month old son.
The Arabian Court at the One and Only is just wonderful. Its luxurious beyond belief, from the bedrooms to the restaurants to all the pubic areas such as the pools, gardens beach etc. the service is exceptional, the staff are so friendly and helpful especially accommodating to children.
The room was a good size and had all the amenities you would expect. The balcony was not huge, but at this time of year it was too hot to sit out on it anyhow. The private beach was great and never crowded. Staff were always on hand to help with anything you wanted, butwere never 'in your face'. In terms of the location, as I mentioned, we were just happy to enjoy the hotel and its amenities and for the 10 nights we spent we just relaxed and took it easy. There are loads of restaurants and each we visited was very different - the Eau Zone at night was our favourite.
The luxury was what we enjoyed best - this was a one off, we wouldn't really be interested in visiting Dubai again.
The least favourite bit of our trip was probably the humidity, but you do get used to it a bit. August is very hot 43plus degrees with humidity 75%. the sea temperture was 37%!!!!
All the negetive bits were not re the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2009

Firstly before I write my review I would like to comment on the 'Brit Bashing' that seems to be taking place on this forum. Please don't stereotype all British people as being 'larger louts' the majority of us are not!
Grievances out of the way, i'll continue...
We stayed at the Arabian Court 4 yrs ago as part of our honeymoon and returned in July for our anniversary. The hotel is just as outstanding as it was then. All staff are friendly, rooms are clean and of a high standard-nice touches include the 'Aladdin' slippers, cards left on the bed and fresh fruit bowl everyday. On the day we celebrated our anniversary we received a vase of flowers, picture frame and spa goods which really topped off our day. All the restaurants at the Arabian Court are fantastic-I can really recommend the chefs table at Eau Zone! we ventured over to the Palace and although lovely I am glad we chose to stay at the Arabian Court again. The palace seemd far too big and busy where A.C seems more intimate and exclusive somehow.
I would thoroughly recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank brit74
Reviewed 1 August 2009

I went to the One & Only Royal Mirage Arabian Court with my partner for 8 nights at the end of July. I am lucky that my work enables me to stay in some fantastic hotels in the UK and beyond and yet this hotel experience was the best yet. The rooms are great (not the best ever, but really good for a standard room) but it is the service that puts this place ahead of anywhere else.

We checked in late at night and were greeted by a number of staff and the gong was banged. Check in was quick and efficient and we were shortly taken to our room. Room was great - spacious with a great bathroom. Before we had arrived I had E Mailed the hotel and told them it was our anniversary and they had put flowers, notes from the hotel manager and a gift in the room for us.

We ate in all of the restaurants (we had the half board package) in both the Arabian Court and the Palace. I think my favourite was the Eau Zone but I would also highly recommend the Beach Bar & Grill and Nina. On our last night we ate at the Chef's table in Eau Zone - you have a 5 course meal cooked in front of you on a large private table. This was one of the highlights of our holiday - we were made to feel so special.

The pool area and beach are excellent. The guys who work round the pool offer a faultless service bringing iced water, fruit, drinks and taking you to sunbeds etc. After our first morning we were recognised and greeted by name and taken to 'our' sunbeds. Particular mention to Naveen who recognised my partner from a previous stay over a year ago! It was really hot while we were there (42-44degrees each day and rarely going below 35 degrees at night) but within a day or so we were pretty acclimatised and the heat didn't bother us (as long as we could regularly get into the pool)

We went to the water park at Atlantis which was a really good day. We went on the Monorail which runs right outside the hotel - we were the only ones on there!

The concierge team were also excellent - they recommended some really good bars and clubs for us to try and got us on the guest list at the new Cavalli Club.

I really cannot recommend this hotel highly enough. If you go in the summer they do some amazing deals.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple