We have loved every moment at the One and Only Arabian Court. We were made to feel so welcome and the staff were constantly excellent. There are fresh flowers everywhere and the decor is stunning.
Our room was spacious and the beds and pillows were so comfortable, we slept well every night. There is a pillow menu if you want to choose a specific one!
The food! We dined at Eau Zone, the Rotisserie and Nina and the Beach Grill over at the Palace. It was all delicious but our favourite was the Rotisserie. Forget what you think about buffets, this is exceptional. The pastries at breakfast were better than what we had in Paris. The chef will make you an omelette too. The dinners were some of the best meats ever! There was lamb being cooked on the rotisserie, huge fillets of beef that the chef would carve and grill for you to name a few. Our daughter (12) loved it. The restaurants have children's menus with alot of choice too.
We also enjoyed pre dinner drinks at the Rooftop Lounge. There is happy hour from 5-8pm where you get 30% off the bill.
The pool area was gorgeous and so refreshing as the water is chilled. You are well looked after there too.
We went out and about most days and always received a warm welcome back and an enquiry as to how our day was.
This was the perfect finish to our big trip and we certainly will return. We have said we could not stay anywhere else in Dubai now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Arabian Court is crafted in the spirit of the orient with dramatic architecture creating symmetry, amidst a landscape of fountains, walkways and lush gardens. The subtly angled entrance leads to the impressive grand gallery, the vertebrae of the hotel that links the two wings of the property and guides guests towards the 162 charismatic guest rooms and 10 elaborately styled suites, all of which are facing the sea, with private balcony or garden patio. The three restaurants and their lounges thrive on individuality. These include a journey from the grand kitchens of the past, to a modern voyage through the eclectics and vibrancy of the Near East and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Arabian Court at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabian Court At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Arabian Court At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai