When we booked at Royal Mirage they suggested we stayed in the Arabian Court. Royal Mirage actually comprises 3 hotels being The Palace, Arabian Court and Residence and Spa. The Residence and Spa is somewhat secluded but the other two hotels are much of the same. The Arabian Court is probably better for families but the half board dining plan allows guests to dine at all of the hotel's restaurants.
We stayed at the Arabian Court on recommendation from the reservations manager and our accommodation did not disappoint. It was spacious and well appointed.
Royal Mirage has great restaurants which I have reviewed separately. The hotel staff are attentive and nothing is too much trouble. A great hotel, well run with exceptional service. I would recommend it to families, couples and business men or women traveling to Dubai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Arabian Court is crafted in the spirit of the orient with dramatic architecture creating symmetry, amidst a landscape of fountains, walkways and lush gardens. The subtly angled entrance leads to the impressive grand gallery, the vertebrae of the hotel that links the two wings of the property and guides guests towards the 162 charismatic guest rooms and 10 elaborately styled suites, all of which are facing the sea, with private balcony or garden patio. The three restaurants and their lounges thrive on individuality. These include a journey from the grand kitchens of the past, to a modern voyage through the eclectics and vibrancy of the Near East and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Arabian Court at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabian Court At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Arabian Court At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai