When it was build must have been in a secluded area of Dubai. Buy now is in the midst of a metropolis with the Manhattan style skyline on the left and the Palm Jumeirah trunk on the right.
The hotel is a timeless Turkish and Arabian inspired design with excellently landscaped gardens. The rooms are generous in size. Arabian Court has a good mix of restaurants, however there are plenty of dining opportunity in the neighboring JBR and the Walk.
The hotel is great and much of the service. I did come across one middle manager who was in the wrong business, apart of this the service staff is excellent and they do try to exceed expectations.
The hotel as a fantastic private beach with stunning views and a great garden for any fitness activities. The spa is also remarkable with very nice staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Arabian Court is crafted in the spirit of the orient with dramatic architecture creating symmetry, amidst a landscape of fountains, walkways and lush gardens. The subtly angled entrance leads to the impressive grand gallery, the vertebrae of the hotel that links the two wings of the property and guides guests towards the 162 charismatic guest rooms and 10 elaborately styled suites, all of which are facing the sea, with private balcony or garden patio. The three restaurants and their lounges thrive on individuality. These include a journey from the grand kitchens of the past, to a modern voyage through the eclectics and vibrancy of the Near East and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your Arabian Court at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabian Court At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Arabian Court At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai