What can I say that hasn't already been said? Outstanding, wonderful, amazing, fantastic and everything else rolled into one!
The staff are Kind, helpful, caring and knowledgeable. Samuel and his team are just great nothing is to much trouble and I really do mean nothing. They all have the abilty to make you feel spical.
All of the staff from the management (apart from one)! the gardeners, waiting staff, the guys on the beach, the receptionstaff, chef's and the guys who clean you're are just wonderful (hope I haven't forgoten anyone)
The hotel it's self is amazing with a wounderful atmosphere and the attention to detail is second to none. You can not fault it. Anyone who says differently must be mad!
The food is very good with a great choice in the Rotisserie again the staff are just lovely...apart from the manger who over three evening meals he never smiled or acknowledged us once, even when I smiled at he I got nothing back!!! He needs to take a page out of Samuels book. (Samuel we love you).
This was our second time to the Royal Mirage and we can not wait to go back.
The only one thing that is a bit much is the cost of soft drink's they are very, very expensive...you have been warned.
But we would not stay anywhere else in Dubai...neaver!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Arabian Court is crafted in the spirit of the orient with dramatic architecture creating symmetry, amidst a landscape of fountains, walkways and lush gardens. The subtly angled entrance leads to the impressive grand gallery, the vertebrae of the hotel that links the two wings of the property and guides guests towards the 162 charismatic guest rooms and 10 elaborately styled suites, all of which are facing the sea, with private balcony or garden patio. The three restaurants and their lounges thrive on individuality. These include a journey from the grand kitchens of the past, to a modern voyage through the eclectics and vibrancy of the Near East and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your Arabian Court at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabian Court At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Arabian Court At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai