Review Highlights
Must to visit place

I like this Virtual Reality park becuase it is offers many attraction . The location is nice... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
lotfi88
via mobile
Tech city

Amazing place that uses the VR technology in interesting themes, amazing for adults and... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from US$163.50
from US$113.00
from US$179.00
More Info
All reviews walking dead virtual reality sky diving all ages dubai mall burj khalifa zombie heist carousel raft shooting cinema immersive attractions fun ride queue
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

I like this Virtual Reality park becuase it is offers many attraction .

The location is nice becuase inside the dubai mall.

I hope to see more attractive experiences.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

For the first time ever, we get disappointed with something in Dubai Mall when we visited the VR Park yesterday.
It was below average and the games are not that entertaining for kids.
Also, I paid for a ticket for my 5-years child and I was overpromised at the ticket counter outside that my child can play a set of games suitable to his age. Unfortunately, when we went inside, my child can barely play two of those games as he was not allowed by the staff inside either because of his age or his height . . Soooooo unprofessional!!!!!
I DO NOT Recommend this place at all . . Dubai is full of other amazing things which can be much more enjoyable and worth the money.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Amazing place that uses the VR technology in interesting themes, amazing for adults and kids.
Better to visit all the themes.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Dubai mall is my favorite Mall in the whole world
So when my friends decided to take you to the VR to celebrate my birthday I was the happiest
Unfortunately the celebrations turned into drama
The staff wasn’t professional enough to give us the safety instructions while playing the games and also didn’t put the safety limitations in case of an accident
My friend decided to play basketball and once she started running to chase the ball she just smacked her face on the wall so you could imagine the impact with the mask on her face
Nose bleeding face bruised and scratched
And all they did was taking us to the first aid room while we had to ask for ice and betadine etc
No one came to take care of you nor to apologize
(With all the drama and blood and almost broken face she also lost her diamond earring)
We ended up taking her to the hospital with her double sized nose to have her head and nose checked
The cherry on top of the cake was when she contacted the manager who said he tried the game himself and he thought it was safe!!!!
And added I can’t compensate you with money
How professional Is that professional to deal with a client who alarmist risked her life ????

1  Thank yasminasouiri
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I visited this place with my kids, one had fun and the other not. It’s mostly for boys not girls, I liked the decorations and the moquettes. Most of games have the same ideas, but we enjoyed at the end.

3  Thank GinJovan
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Thank you to Mokuronaldo the previous poster!. We went on The Raft ride and the attendant said put your belongings on the shelf. The lady that was playing with us saw the attendant take the money from my purse while I was wearing the VR headset. The lady confronted her and was really good. I was shocked and didn’t know what to do. The lady was really firm and made the attendant give the money back. It did put a downer on our visit but I had to put a brave face on for my son and carry on playing (I refused to let go of my bag after that!).

If this had not happened I would have rated it maybe 4, the unlimited pass does not work in the arcade games and one of the rides was out of action. It is new technology and some of it is a bit glitchy but it was a new experience and fun. It was not busy and we didn’t have to wait at all.

8  Thank Emma-Jayne E
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We used a day pass here and were enjoying our time until we went into "the raft". There were two of us and another 2 people (womam and child)The woman told us to leave our bags on the side. When we were five minutes into the game, my partner must have taken her vr glasses slightly off and saw that the woman worker was taking cash out of the other womans handbag!!!!! We were shocked and cornered the worker until she admitted and gave the cash back. The woman who almost had her money stolen, she was evidently shaken with it being her first time in dubai.
Until this happened we were actually enjoying ourselves but were too cautious adterwards to enjoy.

Ruined our experience here, be very careful!!!

10  Thank mokuronaldo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Probably the highlight of our recent trip to Dubai. Amazing space filled with top notch interactive VR rides and machines. There is even a rollercoaster and free fall rides which can be done with or without VR. The staff were mostly excellent and the machines 99% in order. We used a voucher from Pizza Hut to get a free ticket too so this reduced the cost. Highly .

2  Thank 609anguss
Reviewed October 10, 2018

Had been there last month with friends! Had heard some negative reviews about the VR experience not working or not being good. However we did not see any problems anywhere.

The VR experience was amazing on almost all rides!! The ones I liked the most were the Raft, The Burj Drop, Climbing the Burj Khalifa and the Ape Man on the tower top!

Even the interactive sports games were nice and interesting too! The John Wick experience was nice too if you are a fan like me!

They can do a lot better with friendlier staff though.

Don't know if I would like to go again but one time is definitely recommended for the experience!

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Visited VR Park yesterday to spend an off day and simply to have fun. Ut was a great experience and with the great staff too. They are really informative and friendly.

They have 3 amazing rides, however, the skydiving experience was our of order. But free fall and dubai drone will really satisfy you a lot.

Lastly: The Raft,The Walking Dead, The Safari and The Payday were totally very good.

They have unlimited pass for 150 aed for ab adult and 100 for 1 kid. They shut down at 12mn.But I do suggest, if you want cheaper rates, you can visit travel agency websites as they do offer 90aed for an unlimited pass for 1adult but it will be an advance purchase which means u can use the ticket the day after u purchased tickets.

And please note, that the promotion of 75 aed promotion if you buy a reel cinema ticket is no longer valid.

But i suggest VR Park to put more rides and should be a bit cheaper