3,456 results
All reviews leisure deck irish bar cavendish restaurant jlt area pool deck metro station dubai marina star hotel excellent hotel enjoyable stay business hotel building site deluxe room would highly recommend this hotel early check burj khalifa taxi
Reviewed March 30, 2018

Stayed in this hotel in March 2018 - spotless staff were exceptional - food - drinks and entertainment rilliant a very well run Hotel, so close at all parts of Dubai incluning a short 2 min walk to Metro trains

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
bonningtontower, General Manager at Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2018

Dear andyW5724NB,

Thanks for your review! It was good to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and liked our restaurants and bars and the service.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

Return stay to the Bonnington for a week and it didn't disappoint. Staff are very friendly and helpful. The facilities are great, including the leisure facilities (gym/pool/sun terrace) and the lovely Cavendish breakfast/restaurant. Also McGettigans sports bar on site, which also serves lovely food. More restaurants, cafes, shops and metro station are nearby too. And the beach is only a 20 min walk away (or courtesy bus from hotel)..

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear roy_jacobs,

Thanks for your review and for staying with us again! It was good to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and liked our restaurants and bars and the service.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend staying at the Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes tower. A few positive things and few things improvements could be made. I really enjoyed my stay and staff are very helpful and friendly and professional. A issue I had was I had asked for more then wake up call and only once the wake up call was on time all the rest late and what if I’d missed my flight back? Breakfast was delicious however fly’s around was kind of annoying think because door was being open and closed and I had to keep on watching nothing went in my food. I will be going back the room service is excellent.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your review! It was good to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and I'd also like to thank you for your feedback for the matters that need improving. I'll certainly look into these issues to make sure that they are adressed asap.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

Nice hotel. Need taxi to Take you around places. Helpful staff. Clean rooms and nice SPA at the hotel. Dont Take the white Lexuscars apering as private taxis. They charge you 3-4 Times’ more than a regular taxi.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
bonningtontower, General Manager at Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

Dear R4880NUerikas,

Very many thanks for your review! It was good to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and liked the service and our new ladies spa.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 21, 2018

It was a pleasant stay. I really enjoyed it and my family also had a great time. I will recommend this hotel to all of my contacts. Staff is very kind and accommodating. Looking forward to being here again when i visit Dubai next time.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 67ceo
bonningtontower, General Manager at Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2018

Dear 67ceo,

Thank you for your review! It was nice to hear that you enjoyed your time here and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon!