See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 28, 2011

I arrived at the hotel about 8am,and was given my room immediately,the staff were so nice especially the cleaning staff,my room was spotless ,the metro is right next to it which is so easy to use,and a little supermarket across the road which also has lovely staff.the downside the hotel was supposed to face the palm,well maybe it did but there is no way you could see it unless you sat on top of the building.we did not have a balcony and did have a problem with the eletrics and plumbing but things were quickly resolved.I would probably go again.the metro is so clean and the a/c works.

Room Tip: ask for a balcony,and not above the shsiha garden
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank lilpuddleduck
Reviewed July 16, 2011

The Mazoon had some plusses. I had a duplex hotel appartment and it was very lucurious. Completely kitted out with a modern kitchen, multiple bathrooms, 2 bedrooms, flat screen TV. . .BUT its in a bit of a random location. You really need a rent car if you're going to stay here. It's in the pretty dead Tecom area which is not far from Dubai Mall. . .but the hotel itself is not easy to find. At the moment I've seen some good rates for this hotel and It's definitely a quality lodging. I'd reccomend it to groups looking for something comfortable at a not too high price. But then again, Dubai offers has many reasonably priced hotels IN much more convenient locations.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank DohaShredder
Reviewed May 5, 2011

Bad room service, tv was unworkable. I was forced to call for this to be fixed at four different tunes during my two weeks visit!

I return to my hotel room only to find dat it us yet yo be cleaned.

Breakfast was crappy! Driest n worst tasting toast ever, cudnt chew thru, had to abandon it totally and go shopping for groceries.

It takes forever to have ur requests such as changing towels from the previous day, tissues, orders for food outside the hotel(had to give up on that because the order never came thru).

I could go on n on cox I had a new complaint every day. In all, 'twas a total waste if my money and if course, I will never ever visit that hotel again, EVER!!!

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed February 3, 2011

on arrival at dubai 12 .45 am then a long wait through passport and collection of bags ,we had arranged a pick up with the hotel but unbeknown to us and a after hours wait we telephoned the hotel to be told our pick had only waited until 2am as he had another pick up, we got a taxi which are plentifull and metered and half the cost , we eventually arrived at the hotel at 3.30 am in need of a cup of tea, but when i put the kettle on it tripped the lights ,very hard to explain so we just showed him . at 4.30 am we got a cup of tea, the next day trying to gather infomation was also difficult , no information in the room ,no local info, no things to do in dubai ,a cleaner showed us where the local supermarket was , with map quides ect we sorted ourselves , on the plus side the room was very nice a little small but had all that was needed with a big bathroom and hugh balcony , its not far from the mall and the beach about £3 to both in a taxi , but taxis always had trouble finding the hotel, tecom is a maize of buildings ,its worth making a note of how to get back as driving around finding it is at your expence,

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank janecookingfat
Reviewed March 27, 2010

We stayed here for just one night, and enjoyed it very much. It was clean, new, modern, and exceeded our expectations.
We were in a two bedroom executive apartment and were impressed with the amount of room availabe. The furniture was adequate for the star rating.
We would stay here again definitely!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family